10 year old video explores the nudist difficulties

This ten year old video by a recent college grad examines the challenges to growing nudism. Most of which are economic. He problem has only gotten worse. It suggests there needs to be a new business model for nudism

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11kc1f

This topic was edited
RE:10 year old video explores the nudist difficulties

The young man in the video shared his local experience with nudism, which he largely defined as being resorts or private get togethers. Since he was admitted to the resorts, it sounds like discrimination wasn't an issue or nudist difficulty for him whereas finances and distance were. He did not mention local nude beaches or spas (typically Korean or Russian) which are good nudist options in many cities. In the ensuing ten years since he filmed the video, maybe he's closer to an old white guy to find compatibility with hanging naked with older white dudes after all.

This post was edited

This young mans observations probably explain some of the reasons that we dont see a lot of young people adopting nudity where were likely to see it the expense of admission to a venue or just getting to one. Other priorities for time, money, etc. This has been studied by TNS. At his age I was seeking out remote areas to skinny dip but had the advantage of being near the countryside . I chuckled at his description of getting together with folks just for the purpose of being naked. I am an old guy and frankly experience the same thing. Ive been in nude groups where it seemed that the purpose never got beyond being naked together . Not much else. That aspect of seeking out folks with common interests who just happen to also appreciate nudity continues once youre a card-carrying nudist.

This post was edited

I am an old white guy and have some of the same issues. We have no clubs or resorts within a five or six hour drive. I have more important places for my money, I am also not one to just sit around. I would be happiest as a nudist if I could do many of the things that I enjoy while being nude and visible. I never go out to sit or lie in the sun for the purpose of getting a tan. I now only go to the beach to play in the water or sand with my grandchildren. I sometimes ride the local bike trail while nude after dark, but it would be nice to do in daylight too. I am also not hard core. If I can be nude I may take the opportunity. I don't crave that naked feeling. However, if there was some kind of project to undertake with other naked people, I would likely join them.

This post was edited

I think your experience is quite typical in US today the opportunities for public or private social nudism diminish every year. Some of that that is outdated business model some of it social shifts and some of it internally and externally inflicted actions.

Problem is no one really has an answer to the issue. So we just keep talking around the issue and grasping at straws as we move further and further away from the kind of social acceptance that once was and our European counterparts currently experience.
I am an old white guy and have some of the same issues. We have no clubs or resorts within a five or six hour drive. I have more important places for my money, I am also not one to just sit around. I would be happiest as a nudist if I could do many of the things that I enjoy while being nude and visible. I never go out to sit or lie in the sun for the purpose of getting a tan. I now only go to the beach to play in the water or sand with my grandchildren. I sometimes ride the local bike trail while nude after dark, but it would be nice to do in daylight too. I am also not hard core. If I can be nude I may take the opportunity. I don't crave that naked feeling. However, if there was some kind of project to undertake with other naked people, I would likely join them.

This post was edited