Self Discovery

At what point in your life did you discover that your penis was smaller than other guys? How did it affect you if at all? What were the circumstances that brought this discovery into light. Did it prevent or slow your development into becoming a nudist?

I was 12 when I first saw my best friends naked body and erection at a sleepover. Not only was I amazed at his lack of care that I was seeing him totally nude and taking in seeing my friends whole body naked I was in instant amazement at the size difference that we had with our penis. He was a man by all definition and I a boy. I was instantly ashamed of my self and did not want to disrobe and show my naked body to him let alone my small penis. I was arroused but not wanting to join him naked for fear of his reaction. He actually made the decision for me and pulled my shorts down freeing me and exposing my body to him. Ultimately he didnt care about my size, we reveled in our new found freedom of nudity and seeing one another as we had never seen each other before. It was instantly bonding and little did we know the beginnings of a relationship where we were so comfortable with one another and absolutely nothing to hide anymore. We shared everything that we discovered about our bodies with one another without shame or fear and completely open with eachother and our bodies. It was really a wonderful relationship and experience. As we developed further we showed and shared and noticed on each others bodies our adult male characteristics developing. Turning into men together. Obviously my penis never developed much more and he was fine with my admiration of his size although I dont think he understood how much I wanted what he had. He was much freer in his body and lacked the modesty I had developed related to my size. He would change freely at the pool not hiding, shower naked and not care if he was seen. I wanted to be that carefree but it would take years for me to finally shed that fear and shame for something I truly had no control over and to be honest had no reason to be fearful of or have shame over! It was because of that friendship I learned the special bond males can have being free of clothes and being seen and trusting one another to do so. Something I still cherish today..

This topic was edited
RE:Self Discovery

junior high school pe class well i wasn't only one small but the guys with large penises stood out so who doesn't compare , and at age 12 not only was i small but no pubes again in pe class i wasn't alone i didn't take a tally on size nor smooth or bushy but again i notice and yeah we all noticed im sure . did it bother me apparently not i loved being nude my first experience was stripping and running nude in woods when i was 8 and at home after bathing i'd walk though the house nude in front of parents and sibling .

This post was edited

I have always been embarrassed by my tiny package, I really started noticing when I went through puberty. I had a number of very nice, and incredibly pretty girls interested in me, and I in them, but was always afraid to take it to the next level so they would not discover my shame. Wasnt until college that I wound up having sex with a prostitute in Mexico, then got together with my now wife that I figured I could accept it if she seemed happy with it.

This post was edited

I have always been embarrassed by my tiny package, I really started noticing when I went through puberty. I had a number of very nice, and incredibly pretty girls interested in me, and I in them, but was always afraid to take it to the next level so they would not discover my shame. Wasnt until college that I wound up having sex with a prostitute in Mexico, then got together with my now wife that I figured I could accept it if she seemed happy with it.

This post was edited

It really means a lot to me and I ask that should anyone desire to respond, please do so with compassion.Sincerely,- Jacob AlbrightJacob, You are an amazing being and I am so happy that you have found this group, discovered your nudist self and found a partner that loves you! Im am so sorry that you have experienced such heartache in regards to this topic! I can relate on so many levels and have gone through so many similar feelings and thought processes. I want to tell you that what I see when I look at your photo is a beautiful human being! I say this all the time and its become in a way my mantra as even I on some days still feel insecure or start hating myself the way I am. We are all original works of art, we are they way we are and thats what makes us unique. No man is better or worse than another. I witnessed unhung men growing up in pools and locker rooms who were not afraid to be seen walking around naked or changing or showering yet had small penis. This blew my mind as I did everything possible to hide mine and it never even occurred to me to just not worry about it. Today I try to be those role models I saw growing up in hopes of helping other unhung men realize its nothing to hide and if I can do it you can too! Ill admit I still feel insecure or jealous of other mens length/girth/hang/aesthetic but I cant change what I have and acceptance was the healthiest and only option for me but not an easy path or evolution by far and still evolving today. I commend your sharing this and I hope you find it therapeutic and helpful. I know reading your story helps me! Thank you so much for sharing. Your friend growing up was cruel, he had no right to do the things he did. Hopefully it was related to his youth and inexperience and lack of developed compassion for other beings that made him do what he did, I hope he feels bad for his actions. Or at the very least karma played some part in his life for his inexcusable actions. Most importantly I hope that you are able to get to a point in your life where you can release what this careless individual did to you and you can get to a place as I have where I just dont give a shit what others think of me or my penis. I do think a lot of that comes with age and experience but please accept this seed of encouragement towards that line of thinking and hope that it germinates. You are a beautiful person just as you are! I do wish we lived closer to one another so that we could hang out naked and just not give a shit if my foot is bigger or smaller than yours or your forearm is thicker than mine or eyebrows thinner or wider. We dont bat an eye at those differences! I really wish our culture would stop putting so much emphasis on penis size. Thanks again for sharing, this is why I recreated this group! I love this community!

Skinnydippingbear, your beautiful response to Jacob means so much to me as well. Jacob is a close friend of mine and you are correct he is a beautiful person inside and out. When I heard his story and read his post my heart physical hurt. I cried. I wish we did live closer so we could all hang out. Any interest in visiting AZ please let us know!

This post was edited

It really means a lot to me and I ask that should anyone desire to respond, please do so with compassion.Sincerely,- Jacob AlbrightJacob, You are an amazing being and I am so happy that you have found this group, discovered your nudist self and found a partner that loves you! Im am so sorry that you have experienced such heartache in regards to this topic! I can relate on so many levels and have gone through so many similar feelings and thought processes. I want to tell you that what I see when I look at your photo is a beautiful human being! I say this all the time and its become in a way my mantra as even I on some days still feel insecure or start hating myself the way I am. We are all original works of art, we are they way we are and thats what makes us unique. No man is better or worse than another. I witnessed unhung men growing up in pools and locker rooms who were not afraid to be seen walking around naked or changing or showering yet had small penis. This blew my mind as I did everything possible to hide mine and it never even occurred to me to just not worry about it. Today I try to be those role models I saw growing up in hopes of helping other unhung men realize its nothing to hide and if I can do it you can too! Ill admit I still feel insecure or jealous of other mens length/girth/hang/aesthetic but I cant change what I have and acceptance was the healthiest and only option for me but not an easy path or evolution by far and still evolving today. I commend your sharing this and I hope you find it therapeutic and helpful. I know reading your story helps me! Thank you so much for sharing. Your friend growing up was cruel, he had no right to do the things he did. Hopefully it was related to his youth and inexperience and lack of developed compassion for other beings that made him do what he did, I hope he feels bad for his actions. Or at the very least karma played some part in his life for his inexcusable actions. Most importantly I hope that you are able to get to a point in your life where you can release what this careless individual did to you and you can get to a place as I have where I just dont give a shit what others think of me or my penis. I do think a lot of that comes with age and experience but please accept this seed of encouragement towards that line of thinking and hope that it germinates. You are a beautiful person just as you are! I do wish we lived closer to one another so that we could hang out naked and just not give a shit if my foot is bigger or smaller than yours or your forearm is thicker than mine or eyebrows thinner or wider. We dont bat an eye at those differences! I really wish our culture would stop putting so much emphasis on penis size. Thanks again for sharing, this is why I recreated this group! I love this community!Skinnydippingbear, your beautiful response to Jacob means so much to me as well. Jacob is a close friend of mine and you are correct he is a beautiful person inside and out. When I heard his story and read his post my heart physical hurt. I cried. I wish we did live closer so we could all hang out. Any interest in visiting AZ please let us know!

Thank you so much for saying so, my heart felt the same way,. I truly believe that sharing and learning from others and gaining support and others insight even online can be so beneficial and helpful! That is the reason I created this group! Hoping to form a community of support! Next time Im in Arizona I hope we all can hang out and bond!

This post was edited

I'd say I fall into more of the average category, but I get small if I take adderall. I was a late bloomer so I was always behind the curve (no pun intended). My first realization was when I was 12. My friend invited me to an indoor water park/hotel weekend trip. It was just me, him, and his dad. It was my first time changing/being completely nude around strangers. I was smaller than almost every guy in there. It was my first time seeing my buddy naked too, and he was farther along than me. Even had a decent amount of hair. His dad, however, was smaller than average. At the time, I still thought it was huge because I had little to compare it to. His dad caught me looking at not just his package, but everyone else's and could tell I hadn't seen other guys naked before. His son was more used to it because he was a swimmer and spent a lot of time in locker rooms.

His dad was the one who taught me that size didn't matter. His confidence despite his smaller size really changed my mind about the issue. He also explained to me growers/showers. I was very sheltered growing up so my buddy's dad was a huge role model to me. I got a boner in the showers that weekend and he played it off so cool. Didn't make a big deal out of it, and made sure his son didn't talk about it at school after that weekend. His dad even told me it happened to his son a few times after swim practice so that I had some collateral in case his son did say something.

This post was edited

In grade school from 7th grade on it seemed like my penis was not getting any bigger and this was confirmed in high school pe class some of my friends from grade school were in the same pe class I noticed they have all grew so it was a little uncomfortable for the longest time now all these years later Im not uncomfortable around folks being nude even though my penis is about the same size as when I was 11 years old

This post was edited

In grade school from 7th grade on it seemed like my penis was not getting any bigger and this was confirmed in high school pe class some of my friends from grade school were in the same pe class I noticed they have all grew so it was a little uncomfortable for the longest time now all these years later Im not uncomfortable around folks being nude even though my penis is about the same size as when I was 11 years old

This post was edited

I was in junior high when I realized that I had a small penis. I was teased unmercifully. I was left permanently scarred by the experience. I was also overweight so my body dysmorphia has affected my entire life. Nudism has taught me to love who and what I am. I will likely never love my body and penis but I came very close during my 6 year relationship with my ex husband. Since our breakup 3 months ago I have worked to regain my feeling of self acceptance.
Steve

This post was edited

I'd say I fall into more of the average category, but I get small if I take adderall. I was a late bloomer so I was always behind the curve (no pun intended). My first realization was when I was 12. My friend invited me to an indoor water park/hotel weekend trip. It was just me, him, and his dad. It was my first time changing/being completely nude around strangers. I was smaller than almost every guy in there. It was my first time seeing my buddy naked too, and he was farther along than me. Even had a decent amount of hair. His dad, however, was smaller than average. At the time, I still thought it was huge because I had little to compare it to. His dad caught me looking at not just his package, but everyone else's and could tell I hadn't seen other guys naked before. His son was more used to it because he was a swimmer and spent a lot of time in locker rooms.His dad was the one who taught me that size didn't matter. His confidence despite his smaller size really changed my mind about the issue. He also explained to me growers/showers. I was very sheltered growing up so my buddy's dad was a huge role model to me. I got a boner in the showers that weekend and he played it off so cool. Didn't make a big deal out of it, and made sure his son didn't talk about it at school after that weekend. His dad even told me it happened to his son a few times after swim practice so that I had some collateral in case his son did say something.

This is very beautiful story. Thank you for taking time to write and share

This post was edited