Videos--tech limits?

I'm thinking of making a couple of videos (of myself) to post in my album. Does anybody know the file size limits and format requirements? I've posted videos before, and it's worked. But these are likely to be longer. And I also notice that lately, I can't open some of my own videos here--like they're gone, or something.

This topic was edited
RE:Videos--tech limits?

Wondering the same. We have tried posting a video of T being body painted on Blacks Beach several times and it doesn't show up. It's smaller than another video we posted of the same format.

This post was edited

I'll take a look at this on monday

This post was edited

At the risk of being somewhat forward, will you also offer some sort of explanation as to the recent name change and resultant purge? Many of us have spent many hours putting together real topics and responses only to find them MIA. May we be allowed to ask what happened?

This post was edited

Your videos gone? I was just updating my profile and got a notice of inappropriate content: Movie file and I don't have any videos or movies, never have.

It might be related to policing for MC. Seems that's high on the list of action items right now.

This post was edited