Bonfire in Va Beach

Bonfires planned for Feb 17 and 18 here in Va Beach....

This topic was edited
RE:Bonfire in Va Beach

Nice! Where?

This post was edited

Due to personal reasons... no Bonfire tonight (Fri).... next one is scheduled for tomorrow (Sat) night...

This post was edited

Just got back from running some errands in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of sandals (just so you all know it was not too cold) ... I am NOT in the right frame of mind to host a bonfire this evening...

This post was edited

Just got back from running some errands in a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of sandals (just so you all know it was not too cold) ... I am NOT in the right frame of mind to host a bonfire this evening...

Two days of bonfires offered and both cancelled, that's a shame! With both nights being cold February evenings a fire would've been wonderful. I was just getting back from a trip to Charlottesville last night and my sweetie had a big crock of spaghetti waiting to warm me up in the tummy, so we couldn't have made it anyway. Let's hope spring is coming up fast and that bonfire can be lit!

It occurs to me that lighting a bonfire would have likely moved your frame of mind into better places... Do keep advertising and we'll hope to make the trip sometime. It takes about an hour to get to Va. Beach from White Tail nude resort and our burn pile is stacking up rather nicely ~

This post was edited