It was a glorius day here in SE Texas, and I worked nude in my back yard

Built a little fence, trimmed some bushes, along with my sweet wife who joined me nude in the back yard...first time for her.

Got a little sunburn to show for it, too!

This topic was edited
RE: It was a glorius day here in SE Texas, and I worked nude in my back yard

Built a little fence, trimmed some bushes, along with my sweet wife who joined me nude in the back yard...first time for her. Got a little sunburn to show for it, too!

First of many I hope! You are both gonna have a great time, now that she has discovered the joys of being naked outside :)

I had my first naked gardening session of this year today, only a couple of hours but, it was great to get outside nude again, and make a start on the garden and my tan :)

This post was edited

Yes it was a good day even though Jackie and I were clothed for part of it. We went on the boat ride down the riverwalk with some friends from Cedar Trails Nudist Retreat that are visiting.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.
j

This post was edited

At one point Sunday afternoon, while we were working in the yard, I went over and gave my sweet wife a kiss and said I was really glad I had finally gotten the courage to tell her I was a nudist at heart. Her reply was that she was glad, too, and hadn't realized what we were missing. I'm still smiling from that response.

This post was edited

At one point Sunday afternoon, while we were working in the yard, I went over and gave my sweet wife a kiss and said I was really glad I had finally gotten the courage to tell her I was a nudist at heart. Her reply was that she was glad, too, and hadn't realized what we were missing. I'm still smiling from that response.

Gator, You and your sweet wife are the PERFECT testimonial for nudists who are afraid/embarrassed/concerned about telling their spouses/partners/significant others the truth! Thank you for sharing your first experiences with all of us.

Jen

This post was edited

Don't know if it's Gator or just me getting old, but quite often these days when I read his posts, my eyes start leaking! lol.
We are all so happy for you both Gator, Just wondering if the next step for your sweet wife, is to talk to us in the forum, or is that asking a bit too much too soon!

This post was edited

Aw, guys, you're making me blush!! I've never known her to talk in a forum of any kind on the 'net, so I wouldn't hold my breath. We're doing good when she reads her email!
Gator

This post was edited
RE:It was a glorius day here in SE Texas,

Glorious day here in North Texas as well

This post was edited
RE:It was a glorius day here in SE Texas, and I worked nude in my back yard

Its always a great day in Texas lol

This post was edited

Its always a great day in Texas lol

This post was edited