OK...who on here is supposed to be in charge of reminding me to use sunscreen?

I got myself a pretty good burn during 7 hours nude in the yard today!

This topic was edited
RE: OK...who on here is supposed to be in charge of reminding me to use sunscreen?

Really really sorry Gator, I forgot :(

This post was edited
RE: OK...who on here is supposed to be in charge of reminding me to use sunscreen?

Bet you won't forget again !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Hope you're able to be textile free for a few days, Gator....clothes are going to be a bit** to put on for the time being!

This post was edited

Bet you won't forget again !!!!! LOL

Steve

Haven't seen my memory, have you?

This post was edited

Hope you're able to be textile free for a few days, Gator....clothes are going to be a bit** to put on for the time being!

I wish...about to get dressed for work. At least I enjoy my work.

This post was edited

So Gator, how did you day go????? LOL Sorry, don't mean to laugh, but been there, done that..... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

the burn should have been enough to remind you to use sun screen cause he that does not remember the past is forced to repeat it or somthing like that glad to hear it was a no painer take care enjoy tim

This post was edited

The sun feels so good when you have a chance to spend time outdoors naked that it is so easy to over do it. When I visited my first resort a few weeks ago I just couldn't be bothered with finding some time in the shade and so even though I did remember to apply sunscreen I ended up with my first sunburn ever on my bum. LOL Oh well, it was worth it and even thoughI got pretty red on the spots that weren't accustomed to receiving sunlight, I kept moisturizer on it and ended up with apretty good base tan to start the summer.

This post was edited

the burn should have been enough to remind you to use sun screen cause he that does not remember the past is forced to repeat it or somthing like that glad to hear it was a no painer take care enjoy tim

Unless, like me, you have CRS disease! Oh, you know...Can't Remember S**t.

This post was edited