Need some info

Hello to all of my fellow nudists. Chris and Starr in Pensacola here. Wed like to ask for some help from everyone for a project that were putting together.

Id like for everyone to think about your favorite public nudist spots. Beaches, resorts, anywhere that any nudist travel to. What Im looking for are any information that would help someone considering a visit. Things like, best times to go, where to park, nearby accommodations, AirBnbs that are nudist friendly, anything that would help. Kind of helpful pointers and frequent travelers suggestions on making the best of a nude experience.

Thanks in advance and feel free to message us with any questions.

This topic was edited
RE:Need some info

I would suggest Hidden Lake in Jay, FL.
https://www.hiddenlakecamp.com/
It is quiet and perhaps a bit primitive to some, but it is Friendly.

This post was edited
RE:Need some info

Thanks, but what I'm looking for is more info from people that frequent popular nudist spots and any advise and secrets that can be passed on to others. An example; I go to Apollo Beach in New Smyrna Beach a lot. The thing to know about it is that there are very limited parking spots and on the weekend you need to be there as early as possible to get a spot. And if its full, you can go back to Lot 4 and walk south until you see naked people and find a spot there. I'm working on a nudist resource guide and want to put info in there that isn't widely published in other places.

This post was edited