A bit nervous.

I am traveling and have been taking 100s of pics. Most are your typical g rated tourist pics. But occasionally I will take r rated or even full frontal pic . Often I will be telling a story from my journeys to someone and pull up a pic on my phone to illustrate it. The other day on a plane my 2 seats both held my phone and begin to flip beyond the pic I brought up to show them. I was a bit nervous that the stumble on to one intended for understanding nudist's eyes and not a conservative Muslim or Sikh . Anyone else get "don't flip too far" panic?

This topic was edited
RE:A bit nervous.

If you're that worried, move those kinds of pics into a secure photo app and out of your "regular" viewer. Problem solved.

This post was edited

I save the nude pictures in a different folder that is not accessible from going to my normal pictures location.

This post was edited

I try to remember to move to my naturist folder. But there are 2 different galleries. One keeps all in. The other gets moved as it's the regular use one. But I still forget. Some friends know not to slide around. Then there are times I suddenly remember as the image appears.

This post was edited

Believe both Android and iPhone have a hidden photo folder feature where images moved to that folder dont show in the list you normally flip through. Not sure it is feature on every version on android OS but would check for it if you have a newer phone. Then the only panic will be remembering that you have the folder with photos stored and what the password is to access.

This post was edited

Believe both Android and iPhone have a hidden photo folder feature where images moved to that folder dont show in the list you normally flip through. Not sure it is feature on every version on android OS but would check for it if you have a newer phone. Then the only panic will be remembering that you have the folder with photos stored and what the password is to access.

Android (Samsung at least) has Secure Folder. You set up a separate pin/pattern/password/fingerprint from your main one. You can also put apps in here. Load the app just like normal. Add it to the Secure Folder. The app in the normal folder and the app in the Secure folder are independent of each other, so you can delete the one in the main folder if you don't want it there.

You can also get an app that will secure your 'sensitive' folders. Some just password protect a folder, some actually encode the files.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited