First nude workout in a gym

Went to Club Ft. Lauderdale to workout and swim three times while I was there.
Well equipped gym and great pool area.
There were very few people there the mornings I was and almost no one in the gym.
Most of the few that were in the gym were wearing shorts.
Why they weren't taking advantage of the opportunity to exercise nude is a mystery to me,
Everyone was nude in and around the pool and hot tub.
Wish I had seen the outdoor shower the first day so I could have used it every time I was there.
Showering outdoors is a great experience.

This topic was edited
RE:First nude workout in a gym

Ive never heard of this gym. Is it entirely clothing optional?

This post was edited

Ive never heard of this gym. Is it entirely clothing optional?

Yes, gym, pool, hot tub, deck, sauna and steam room are all clothing optional.
Most men were wearing shorts but not shirts in the gym.
Everyone was nude in the pool and hot tub, and most on the deck.
Didn't use the sauna or steam room, but have heard that essentially everyone is nude there also.
Facility caters primarily to gay men, but any male over 21 is welcome.
The Club has similar facilities in a few other cities, including Orlando and Miami Beach.
Steamworks and Flexspas are other similar chains.

This post was edited

Is that the one for Gay men?

This post was edited

Ive no idea the reason guys arent working out nude, but I can guess its the same reason naturist are never without a towel.

It would be awkward to use many of the machines sitting on a towel. Shorts would be more logical.

This post was edited

Took a quick Google, it's a gay bathhouse with a pool and gym.
Just in case anyone thought mistakenly thought it was something else.

This post was edited

Ive no idea the reason guys arent working out nude, but I can guess its the same reason naturist are never without a towel.It would be awkward to use many of the machines sitting on a towel. Shorts would be more logical.

I managed to sit on a towel on the several machines I used. Several exercises can be done standing.
It is primarily for gay men, but others are welcome.

This post was edited

I always visit the exercise/gym of any of the clubs or resorts we visit, if they have one. I usually carry my running shoes with me, along with my flip flops on my feet. When I use a stationary bike or treadmill, I put the shoes on. If I'm only using the weight machines or doing other exercises, it's always while nude. Makes it extremely hard to go to the local textile gym after being able to work out naked.

We had our own exercise room here inside the house but we both got extremely busy with our jobs, and we stopped using the equipment. We sold the treadmill and elliptical machine and kinda regret doing that.

This post was edited

I always visit the exercise/gym of any of the clubs or resorts we visit, if they have one. I usually carry my running shoes with me, along with my flip flops on my feet. When I use a stationary bike or treadmill, I put the shoes on. If I'm only using the weight machines or doing other exercises, it's always while nude. Makes it extremely hard to go to the local textile gym after being able to work out naked.We had our own exercise room here inside the house but we both got extremely busy with our jobs, and we stopped using the equipment. We sold the treadmill and elliptical machine and kinda regret doing that.

There should be plenty of slightly used ones for sale if you want to try again.

This post was edited

Just wondering if this gay spa has many septuagenarians working out, or were you the only one.

And if you were the only one nude, what was the reaction of guys using the machines after you?

This post was edited

Just wondering if this gay spa has many septuagenarians working out, or were you the only one.And if you were the only one nude, what was the reaction of guys using the machines after you?

There were very few men in the gym. I didn't notice the ages or their reactions.
The pool area seemed to have men ranging from 20s to 70s.

This post was edited