Sharing and Helping others learn

Spent a great time this afternoon chatting with a young new to nudism man. All the basic questions and then just two nudist males chatting about the nudist lifestyle. At the end of your chat, I found myself happy to have had an opportunity to share my knowledge and hopefully support him on his nudist journey. I enjoy meeting all different levels of nudists here on the site. Some get to live a fully nudist life day and day out and some have to hide from it in their own homes. Good we have each other to chat and learn from along with sharing our nudist lives. Do you enjoy teaching or learning from other nudists? What has been your experience in chatting here with other nudists males? Thoughts on being your pure nudist self and sharing thoughts with others. What a great way to spend time chatting.

This topic was edited
RE:Sharing and Helping others learn

Its great to learn from other nudists, as I have when I began. I take that from what I learned from when i attended my first nudist resort visit and I enjoy passing that along to others who ask or even see me nude at the events.

This post was edited