RE:I had an interesting dream about nakedness...What do you think?

Its that simple isnt it.
Not sure who exactly you are looking for a response from, but if its meI dont claim to have anything as honorific like a BA, much like minimalist, I watched a movie.

This post was edited
RE:I had an interesting dream about nakedness...What do you think?

Minimalist states he read a book about the Kon-Tiki, not that his info was got from the famous movie about it, or that he watched the filmwork they took on board the ship during its famous voyage in 1947. The ambitious project was attempting to prove the hypothesis that native South Americans sailed west and populated the Polynesian islands. The movie based on the book Thor Heyerdahl wrote (and which he did direct) won an Academy Award for best documentary - if that sort of thing means anything to you.

Norwegian culture has a long history of accepting nudism, from where Heyerdahl and four others in the six man crew hailed, so for some of them to be wearing nothing during a portion of their 101 day venture out into the open ocean does in no way surprise. The expedition did not end up proving that the migration of South Americans heading west formed the bulk of Polynesian populations, but recent DNA evidence does show at least some South Americans spreading west to Easter Island and beyond.

Now then - weren't we talking about dreams?? Heyerdahl's dreams on board that ship must've been interesting.

This post was edited