Sleep Bare

I've reading on FB the health advantages of sleeping bare. It allows your body to naturally to cool down to facilitate more comfortable sleep. Without the bindings and uncomfortable restrictions of sleepwear, again you sleep better. It easier for spontaneous sex with your partner, since there's no cloth separating your genitals and other erogenous body parts. I'm separated from my wife. I can't date around since we may reunite (probable slim or no chance) So, I sleep nude alone. I have to put on the minimal to go to the potty, as I have disapproving roommates. On rare occasions I have the house to myself. Then it becomes naked city all over the house. So, don't cry for me, Argentina.

This topic was edited
RE:Sleep Bare

Have you told your roommates that you sleep nude and it would be easier if you didn't have to wear something between the bedroom and bathroom?

This post was edited

My roommates would kick me out of the house, if they knew. They think it is disgusting.

This post was edited

My roommates would kick me out of the house, if they knew. They think it is disgusting.

I always just like sleeping naked, wasnt aware that there were some health benefits

Maybe you should get some new room mates

This post was edited