Have been seen by others while walking a trail to the beach .

Have , on occasion , been seen by others when walking a trail through the trees to reach a beach area along Lake Michigan . Donald - duck when possible . Naked below my shirt . Have occasionally ended up with others seeing me naked for a moment as I drop my shirt from chest - high to thigh length . They mostly accept it happening . Mostly happens with surprise sighting , as they or me end up seeing each other . Covering myself quickly with my shirt does a lot to dispell any
thought that my nudity was intentional in being seen . Just a mormal naked way to travel to the beach by me . With concern that others may see me . Reason I have the XL T - shirt to cover me when needed .

This topic was edited
RE:Have been seen by others while walking a trail to the beach .

I've got more confident with hiking naked in the last couple of summers and whilst I usually don't meet anyone I've been 'caught' naked several times now. If I spot them far enough away I cover up but even then I know they've seen that I'm naked. Other times if they are pretty close then I don't bother, just walk on by and say hello. Most have not seemed fussed, some are encouraging, some seem unimpressed and once I was questioned on the legality of what I was doing. But on the whole no issues. I'd much rather not meet anyone of course. Even though it's happened a few times I still get a bit of a fight or flight response when I see someone which results in my penis practically inverting itself so at least I know I couldn't be deemed threatening in any way...

This post was edited

Similar here. The long shirt (just long enough) to me works in a beach environment as a swim brief would not show anyway. At least if I don't lift my arms. :-) It's been fine for walking past others on trails and coastal residential areas.

I haven't really tried it away from the beach as others would expect to see my shorts.

I thought if walking nude in some situations I'd be quick enough to throw it on before I've been seen but that has been proven wrong. A loose tank top of similar length may help as there's no sleeves to slow me down but I'm yet to find one.

It's nice, even if not nude, to have an open feeling and nothing tight around my waist as I walk. A alternative option would be a full-size sarong tied in the corner and worn as a toga but one open side makes it clear there's nothing underneath, especially in a slight breeze.

This post was edited

Similar here. The long shirt (just long enough) to me works in a beach environment as a swim brief would not show anyway. At least if I don't lift my arms. :-) It's been fine for walking past others on trails and coastal residential areas.I haven't really tried it away from the beach as others would expect to see my shorts.I thought if walking nude in some situations I'd be quick enough to throw it on before I've been seen but that has been proven wrong. A loose tank top of similar length may help as there's no sleeves to slow me down but I'm yet to find one.It's nice, even if not nude, to have an open feeling and nothing tight around my waist as I walk. A alternative option would be a full-size sarong tied in the corner and worn as a toga but one open side makes it clear there's nothing underneath, especially in a slight breeze.

Since I find shirts more confining than shorts. it wouldn't be a choice for me.

This post was edited

Similar here. The long shirt (just long enough) to me works in a beach environment as a swim brief would not show anyway. At least if I don't lift my arms. :-) It's been fine for walking past others on trails and coastal residential areas.I haven't really tried it away from the beach as others would expect to see my shorts.I thought if walking nude in some situations I'd be quick enough to throw it on before I've been seen but that has been proven wrong. A loose tank top of similar length may help as there's no sleeves to slow me down but I'm yet to find one.It's nice, even if not nude, to have an open feeling and nothing tight around my waist as I walk. A alternative option would be a full-size sarong tied in the corner and worn as a toga but one open side makes it clear there's nothing underneath, especially in a slight breeze.

Ive done the long tshirt as well. At the beach, I finally got the support of my wife, and I wore just a shirt a lot of the time. Hotel bar, talking to another couple. At a couple of restaurants, where I arrived with my shirt swim shorts in and after surveying the environment I went to the bathroom and removed my shorts and put in my bag. I would remain that way for the rest of the night, leaving the restaurant and walking back to the hotel, even going from the hotel to another restaurant bar for drinks. Did this multiple times on the same trip. One Sunday morning we walked to the store near by for a beer run. When leaving walking theoigh the parking lot, someone shouted a comment that my shirt sure was short. We didnt even acknowledge them and kept walking. You couldnt actually see anything underneath.

This post was edited