RE: Nude Hikes

I meet up with a group of naked bush hikers every first Thursday of a month sometimes we use own transport or public transport to meet at the start out location.

This post was edited
RE: Nude Hikes Mecca Hills

We've not gotten into nude hiking as much as I'd like to. Hoping once my wife retires, we'll get out more often. We did spend most of the day at DeAnza Springs Resort in Jacumba, CA a couple of years ago. That was our first time there and it was great having hiking trails right off the property. We plan on returning for a couple days and nights and taking advantage of the nude hiking abilities that club offers, being it borders the Anza Borrego State Park. ;)

This post was edited

I enjoy nude hikes.I feel closer to nature when I am able to stroll along a wooded trail in the nude.There is a clothing optional resort near my home that has a wonderful hiking trail thru the woods.I love it.

This post was edited

I have always loved hiking, and believe that i would really enjoy doing it nude. The only problem is that i don't know any places around there with actual hiking trails that are clothing optional.

This post was edited

I was looking into organizing a nude hike at a National Wildlife Preserve in Maryland. They have some really great trails. I called the Park ranger and she was totally unsure what to say.

This post was edited

I love hiking in the woods and barefoot if the trail is smooth.

This post was edited

Am wondering if anyone has organized a group nude hike? Being " one with nature" appeals to me, but I dont want to drive 3 hours for the closest nude hiking. If you have experience, what was involved (logistically) ?

This post was edited

Am wondering if anyone has organized a group nude hike? Being " one with nature" appeals to me, but I dont want to drive 3 hours for the closest nude hiking. If you have experience, what was involved (logistically) ?

This post was edited

Hi im nude here and very interested in the lifestyle but dk anywhere to go without along drive or an expensive membership to resorts looking for someone and someplace n central florida area for me and possibly a friend

This post was edited

If anybody could give me some pointers or any sugestions email crazywhiteboy220@yahoo.com ty

This post was edited