World Naked Bike Ride Coming soon to a city near you!

Anyone joining in this year? I went to one that was a three hour drive away and then chickened out. Maybe if a few people met here before going, there would be some friendly faces (like there wouldn't!) when you got there. Toronto's is on June 13th. They start at Coronation Park and generally whoop it up for an hour ride before settling back for a well deserved beer. So...takers?

This topic was edited
RE: World Naked Bike Ride Coming soon to a city near you!

Hi Canoodler,

There's one in New York City, June 20th - A ride through Central Park. We are thinking about it. He's all for it,She's a little on the fence. But seriously considering it. Thanks for posting the information!Here's a link for everyone:

https://www.worldnakedbikeride.org/

J and S

This post was edited

Unfortunately, there's never been any kind of organized effort to get a ride up and going in Florida. I'm sure the fact that the police have historically been more than eager to take participants to jail has a lot to do with that.

This post was edited

Yes, we don't have one locally either but if there was one I think I'd be willing to participate. Perhaps one day I'll travel to a site where one is being held and join in. I do agree it would be much easier to do if there was a group who got together for it.

This post was edited

I checked where they would be, may go to College Station or Austin. Hope to see some others from here there. Both are about 200 miles from Dallas as a point of reference.

This post was edited

I checked where they would be, may go to College Station or Austin. Hope to see some others from here there. Both are about 200 miles from Dallas as a point of reference.

I looked at the College Station one...couldn't find much info. Sure would be fun. I leave for Mexico a day or two later. I'd be hitting the beach with a great sunburn already...but then again, we all know about me and sunburn!

This post was edited

LOL gator, that is true, will let you know more if I find out more info.
Thomas

This post was edited

Seattle doesn't have the date set yet. I'm definately going and trying to talk my wife into it.

This post was edited

it would be cool to participate in but would also have to be in a jurisdiction that allowed it, and yes most don't seem very organized.

This post was edited
RE: St Louis - Midwest

One more thought about the ride in College Station...It will probably be over 90 degrees f then. The group might leave a pretty good trail of sweat behind them.

This post was edited
Great show so far!

Prof56 Awesome...5-600! Wow! I'd line up to see that too! Go St. Louis! Lovethislife: good luck with the wife! Remember, everyone can wear whatever they like! Florida folks, see if you can find any news about a nude protest or anything of the like that was sanctioned by the authorities...use precedence. Sometimes one community won't allow but the very next won't care at all! Good luck! Remember too, that low organization is the key. No one person is leading it and no one person makes it happen. It's all up to the individuals to make it come together. It would be fun to make a smaller town your destination, if Miami or Tampa didn't want it,then put Naples on the map, so to say!

This post was edited