Organized nude dinner parties in New York - NY Times article

A woman in New York is hoping to make a living organizing nude events, and dealing with the usual - clothing optional / nudity required (she's settled on the latter). Persons of the male persuasion: (Only with a referral.)

Private Dinner Party: Clothing not allowed

This topic was edited
RE:Organized nude dinner parties in New York - NY Times article

It is interesting that many of the nude events planned for people who would not consider themselves nudists end up being sold out. I had to laugh at the final comment when it was suggested that they all run out into the street while naked. That may have been illegal, but they would have been within the law in New York to have gone topless. It would have been nice to know how many were aware of that.

This post was edited

Thanks for posting the link. I saw the article this morning too. It reminded me of the time I met up with a fellow TN guy in Paris at a nudist restaurant (since closed), and how comfortable it was to have a meal out wearing the same outfit I do when I eat at home with nudist friends. So now the question becomes "how do I get an invite?" Apparently the guests are all 20s to 50s. But some of us older folks like dining out too! :-).

This post was edited

Good share.

This post was edited