RE:Timeout error

I just go to the 'report a bug' link at bottom of page and fill out the form. For the most part, unless it's a 'major' issue, they get resolved in about 24 hour period. Yes, it would be nice for site admis to post something about issues, but as with tech stuff, it is hard sometimes to say when things will be cleared up. A good example happen a few weeks back when suddenly I could not hear someone on my phone when I was at home. They could hear me but I couldn't hear them. Once I was away from home, about a 5 mile radius, everything was back to normal, but would happen in other areas sometimes. Several visits to the phone center and endless hours with tech support over a 3 week time period, it turned out that the upgrade to 5G was the issue and certain cell towers were not all at the same level of service to handle the 5G upgrades. After upgrading the towers, I need to punch a code into a specific phone text code and the phone would return back to normal.

This post was edited
#Bay2Breakers2023

#Bay2Breakers2023

Come Down & Out & #JoinTheFun someday in San FranciscoUSA for #SFNudistHighHolyDays #WNBRsf2023 or in any of Our MANy & growing numbers of #NudistWelcomingMerchants ( not just @MrsLeather ), Beaches & the Full #FREErangeSFnudistEXPERIENCE : See @NudeActivism @SFWNBR & facebook.com/wnbrsf.

This post was edited