RE:camping at Magic Circle

Not continually for 3 months. There's still things that require going to town. And often the weather was not permitting. Although did practice naturism to the extremes. A few asked if I was cold.. "Yes but I did not come here to wear clothes"

This post was edited

Not continually for 3 months. There's still things that require going to town. And often the weather was not permitting. Although did practice naturism to the extremes. A few asked if I was cold.. "Yes but I did not come here to wear clothes"

So was the three months nude you mentioned a while ago continuously nude elsewhere or mostly nude at Magic Circle?

This post was edited

Not continually for 3 months. There's still things that require going to town. And often the weather was not permitting. Although did practice naturism to the extremes. A few asked if I was cold.. "Yes but I did not come here to wear clothes"So was the three months nude you mentioned a while ago continuously nude elsewhere or mostly nude at Magic Circle?

There must be a misunderstanding. The longest time without clothes there might have been 6 or 7 days once it was warm enough in spring. I posted that in another forum somewhere. 3 months camped in one spot. Some stay all season.

This post was edited

Not continually for 3 months. There's still things that require going to town. And often the weather was not permitting. Although did practice naturism to the extremes. A few asked if I was cold.. "Yes but I did not come here to wear clothes"So was the three months nude you mentioned a while ago continuously nude elsewhere or mostly nude at Magic Circle?There must be a misunderstanding. The longest time without clothes there might have been 6 or 7 days once it was warm enough in spring. I posted that in another forum somewhere. 3 months camped in one spot. Some stay all season.

Thanks for the clarification.

This post was edited

I'm headed to Magic Circle in December. If anyone wants to meet, I'd love to make new friends.

This post was edited

I'll be in that area in mid-January, either before or after the Martin Luther King weekend. If the weather's nice, I'd like to stop by. I'll be in a VW bus.

This post was edited

I heard they had an above ground pool as well as the big tent this year. Can anyone confirm?

This post was edited

We would like to visit there soon, if anyone has advice/info message us

This post was edited

I'm hoping to be there next January (2025)

This post was edited