Naked with people related to work

Have you ever hang naked with people that you know from what you work? I mean, if you are a teacher, have you ever got naked with a student? (i already had, but we're both adults). If you work in the health field, have you ever hang nude with a patient?
How was the experience? Do you think it's unethical?
If you feel like sharing it privately, hmu on telegram: @duart_dl

This topic was edited
RE:Naked with people related to work

Had seen a coworker at a nudist resort. It was kind of cool. You both have the same attitude about being naked.

Wish that happened more often.

This post was edited

My wife saw her divisional manager from a distance and ducked him for 2 years. When we finally had a conversation with his wife and told her she knew both of them, the wife was shocked because, like us, they kept that part of their life private. The wife called her husband over and he was excited to see his ex-coworker again. He was disappointed that we had stayed clear of him for so long and wished we had spoken to him earlier. My wife also has met several ex-customers at the nudist resort. It has all gone well.

This post was edited

My wife saw her divisional manager from a distance and ducked him for 2 years. When we finally had a conversation with his wife and told her she knew both of them, the wife was shocked because, like us, they kept that part of their life private. The wife called her husband over and he was excited to see his ex-coworker again. He was disappointed that we had stayed clear of him for so long and wished we had spoken to him earlier. My wife also has met several ex-customers at the nudist resort. It has all gone well.

When you see someone you know at a nudist venue such as a resort, there is no point in dodging them, as they are there for the same reason you are. You might as well go ahead and talk to them and let them know you are a nudist also.

This post was edited

Si, tengo dos alumnas que estan en nuestro grupo de nudismo.

This post was edited

yes, did some sauna together with my coworkers. it's not big deal, just enjoying the sauna after long day working

This post was edited

Yes, recently I have spent 4 nights totally in nude with my junior assistant. In a word he has embressed nudism under my influence and encouragement. It had not affected our working equation.

This post was edited

I have posted about this before.
When I worked for a small hardware distributor in Santa Clarita, that last year or so we were in business was very,slow. I was normally there by myself and at the end of the day would lock the doors and work nude while closing up.
One time I forgot to lock up and one of my customers came in after hours and found me nude. After explaining that I am a nudist, he had no problem with my nudity.
After that I told the other regular customers who worked in the same complex as us that I am a nudist and they may see me nude. Over the last year we were in business all 4 of those customers not only saw me nude but conducted business as well.

This post was edited

Have you ever hang naked with people that you know from what you work? I mean, if you are a teacher, have you ever got naked with a student? (i already had, but we're both adults). If you work in the health field, have you ever hang nude with a patient?How was the experience? Do you think it's unethical?If you feel like sharing it privately, hmu on telegram: @duart_dl

I did see someone from work whilst on holiday, rather than avoiding him, i also said hi and moved on, at least i didnt spend the rest of the holiday avoiding him

This post was edited

In the early days of Haulover being a clothing optional beach, I was seen there by a coworker who blabbed back at the office. (He did not want to be known to have been there, so he told others it was a friend of his who saw me there. But how could that friend know who I was?) That lead to another coworker asking me about it in a positive way, curious of trying some nudity. I lent him some of my N magazines. Eventually he and his wife started going to Haulover. First time my wife met them was when they sat down next to us at Haulover. They joined AANR and took my wife and I to Sunsport Gardens in Palm Beach county. Eventually, I ran into four other coworkers at Haulover.

This post was edited

I've been a nudist for over 30 years and I've been nude with teachers I taught with, with former students, and many guys I see clothes socially. I'm not afraid of being seen naked and I'm often the only guy naked.

This post was edited