RE:Naked with people related to work

Several years ago a fellow engineer at my work was going through a divorce. He was a bit down since he was not living with his soon to be exwife and kids. I invited him out for dinner to fill an evening.
I think I gave him a heads up that I enjoyed nude time at home. He said it would not bother him. I greeted him in the buff and and stayed that way. He kept his clothes on while here. His comment was he sees a couple of our coworkers nude at the Y when they work out over lunch some days, it was no big deal. Great way to look at it right?

This post was edited

Love it!

This post was edited

I have had several experiences I go to the same gym as a couple of my colleagues and we have seen each other naked in the changing rooms. It was no big deal.
I used to work in retail in a target driven environment. Everyone knew I was gay and the manager and the deputy manager used to use naked photos as a way to incentivize me. If i hit my sales targets I would then receive an arse or a cock shot. plus one of the other sales assistants had a massive cock and would just whip it out whenever he felt like it.

fun times

This post was edited

I worked at a university years ago and used the pool there several time a week. There were times when I'd often bump into students that worked for me (I didn't teach them) in the showers or locker room, often naked. It was no big deal. I sometimes use a pool/gym now that is very close to where I work and have on a few occasions come out of the showers naked to see someone I work with getting dressed/undressed. Again, not an issue just have a chat and pass the time!

This post was edited

I worked at a university years ago and used the pool there several time a week. There were times when I'd often bump into students that worked for me (I didn't teach them) in the showers or locker room, often naked. It was no big deal. I sometimes use a pool/gym now that is very close to where I work and have on a few occasions come out of the showers naked to see someone I work with getting dressed/undressed. Again, not an issue just have a chat and pass the time!

When I belonged to a nearby gym, there were several men I knew from work who would be there from time to time.
Most were just a moment when changing.
One of them was like me, strip at the locker, walk to a shower carrying a towel in his hand, dry off and shave at the sink, and then return to his locker to dress,

This post was edited

Years ago I was at Playalinda Beach and ran into a guy from work who was also a nudist, we became friends and would chat both at the beach and work.
Several years later, working at a different company, I was talking to a gal I worked with and she mentioned the beach and it occurred to me that I used to see her at Playalinda as well. I asked her and she confirmed.

This post was edited

I had been naked when I was on official trip and shared room with male coworkers. They were cool to see me sleeping naked. Once it happened that as I woke up naked, I saw my room mate (on a work tour) was having a shave and ended up with a bad cut that was profusely bleeding. I got up from bed, and started caring for him. I was not only naked but was also having a rock hard erection.

This post was edited

I had been naked when I was on official trip and shared room with male coworkers. They were cool to see me sleeping naked. Once it happened that as I woke up naked, I saw my room mate (on a work tour) was having a shave and ended up with a bad cut that was profusely bleeding. I got up from bed, and started caring for him. I was not only naked but was also having a rock hard erection.

Was he nude also?

This post was edited