High Tide

The tides are running very high and the waves are huge. Little if any beach when the tide is in.

This topic was edited
RE:High Tide

Today Sunday May 21 2023 Anyone from the Ormond Beach area going to Apollo? Great day for it

This post was edited

We were there first week of May and high tide was around 10:30 am. We arrived at around noon as the tide was on its way out so the sand was compacted to make pulling our wagon a bit easier. Low tide was between 4 & 5 in the afternoon so we did enjoy a good amount of beach for walking and conversing with other walking nudists! A great week and a half we had!

This post was edited

A week and a half!
I'm envious!
The most we have done is 3 days.
I bet you have stories to share.
Later,

This post was edited

We said hello to all the nudists and non nudists there. A few would respond but most were friendly and stopped to chat. We shared some of our boxed wine with a few couples and one man who was very handsome and nicely equipped! All in all a very good time to be naked with nature. Beth

This post was edited

Very good

This post was edited

sounds like you had a great time. any issues with Red tide? ..that bacteria in the water?

i like you had boxed wine - no bottles. I use a plastic wine holder when on the beach, or just skip wine until evening and drink a home-made skinny margarita from a mountain dew bottle. damn.. got to get to beach soon.

This post was edited

No issues at all with the red whatever or bacteria you mention. Just a great 3 days of naked fun under the sun! Beth

This post was edited