RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Been cutting the lawn, tiding the borders and sowing seeds including today for seed sowing as the later part of the day was warm so done on world naked gardening day.

This post was edited

Been cutting the lawn, tiding the borders and sowing seeds including today for seed sowing as the later part of the day was warm so done on world naked gardening day.
On the sundeck at Sunny Rest as I type this.

This post was edited

Been cutting the lawn, tiding the borders and sowing seeds including today for seed sowing as the later part of the day was warm so done on world naked gardening day.On the sundeck at Sunny Rest as I type this.

As the other two times I have gone for a day, left all my clothes except flip flops in the car. Would like to go for 3 or 4 days sometime and do the same.

This post was edited

* a bit of vanlife
* hiking

This post was edited

Spring is late this year, at least here in The Netherlands! It's still too chilly for nude outdoors activities unfortunately. Can't wait to be in my garden; just enjoying the sun on my terrace or working in the garden and cutting the grass. Warmer weather also means driving nude in my car and to find places to walk around - not necessarily nudists locations I mean. High on my wish list is nude cycling! Beside all that I hope to meet fellow nudists at the beach or in their gardens. Let the summer begin!

This post was edited

Been cutting the lawn, tiding the borders and sowing seeds including today for seed sowing as the later part of the day was warm so done on world naked gardening day.On the sundeck at Sunny Rest as I type this.As the other two times I have gone for a day, left all my clothes except flip flops in the car. Would like to go for 3 or 4 days sometime and do the same.
Saw a rest area on the way home.
Maybe next time I will leave nude sitting on a towel with enough on one side to cover if necessary and wait until I get there to put my shorts on.

This post was edited

I wish I could have been out for this years run! We had a big Jeeping event to do. I also need to get down and introduce you to my fianc by the time I do she will probably be my wife. We get Married June 21. She's awesome her name is Lisa.

This post was edited

Swept the deck and pool cover. Going to read on the deck when the sun gets a little lower.

This post was edited

World Naked Gardening Day was Saturday. I worked in the yard for a good while, then took a rest in the hammock.

This post was edited

Gassed up my trusty Cub Cadet and took a two hour ride consisting of a very large number of left turns. Mixed in with some precision driving on the obstacle course. The afternoon was sunny and warm and was able to get a start on my no lines tan for the summer!

This post was edited