RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Working on the flatbed trailer. Unloading all the rusty steel. And yes I have a lot ! lol But I was able to get some sun on my back and buns. Yeah

This post was edited

Enjoyed my morning coffee in the backyard. What a pleasant way to start the day.

This post was edited

Tuesday was not warm enough and pool service company was here for several hours yesterday. Did get a little nude time in during the late afternoon.

This post was edited

My garden plot of winter collards made the ultimate sacrifice yesterday; picked the last edible good leaves and pulled up / dug up all the plants. Afterwards, I washed them (leaves) all down to remove all critters and took them inside for deveining and cutting up. It was nice that I was able to do it nude for the most part.

This post was edited

Re-organized my storage sheds, did some landscape trimming, potted some ranunculus bulbs, took an outdoor shower, then sat down with a cigar and a couple of fingers of Buffalo Trace, neat.

This post was edited

Outdoor showers are great.
I wish I had seen the one at the Men's Club in Ft. Lauderdale the first day I was there.
Could have used it two more times.

This post was edited

Had my coffee on my backyard deck naked and did nude yoga, now just sunbathing naked.haven't put any clothes on all day.

This post was edited

got done mowing yard and watering, not nude. now I'm sunbathing nude listening to music and having some beers.

This post was edited

got done mowing yard and watering, not nude. now I'm sunbathing nude listening to music and having some beers.
Reading and relaxing this afternoon.

This post was edited

Just returned from a nude hike

This post was edited