RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Got home from work at 3:30AM Sunday, it was still 73 degrees out and the fuel on the car was showing 10 miles to empty. So I stripped down, grabbed my keys and wallet, drove to my favorite gas station and gassed up the car nude. Now that the nights are getting warmer, I can see doing all of my local gas stops nude.

What kind of work do you do at night?
Will you resume other nude errands also?
Are you still planning to do a clothing bin drop?

This post was edited

On March 17, 2024, I participated in my first ever 5k/2k Walk/ Run at Lake Como Nudist Resort. Since I am 80 years old, I do not run anymore. I walked the 5k. Very enjoyable time! Relaxed around the pool area for the remainder of the afternoon. Another Nude Bucket List Adventure completed!
Today, April 30,2024, I worked outside on putting some novelty decorations on my Indoor/Outdoor Carpet enclosed backdrop on my patio. Adding some fun and colorful decorations. The indoor/outdoor carpet is working great as a backdrop around my enclosed patio. Proud to say, this withstood Hurricane Ian really well. Pictures will follow to my profile. if anyone is interested, come and join me. I can HOST! Drop me a line. I have included my email in my profile.
My next Nude Adventure will be on May 19th @ Orange Bowl Lanes in Kissimmee, Fl for a Nude Bowl.
ANYONE INTERESTED? Come and join me and a couple of other True Nudist Friends. Contact me.
ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY SOCIAL NUDE ACTIVITIES COMING UP? INVITE ME!

This post was edited

Thats awesome. Congratulations.

On March 17, 2024, I participated in my first ever 5k/2k Walk/ Run at Lake Como Nudist Resort. Since I am 80 years old, I do not run anymore. I walked the 5k. Very enjoyable time! Relaxed around the pool area for the remainder of the afternoon. Another Nude Bucket List Adventure completed!

This post was edited

Congratulations on the run/walk Jim good for you! Glad to hear you're having fun!

This post was edited

Plowed, disced, then rototilled and planted a quarter acre of sorghum for syrup making, then roto tilled another area and planted some watermelon seed. Love growing good food, and doin the work unadorned with fabric is best. Later I will need to keep the weeds out, good naked work, when the weather gets hot it's the only reasonable way to work in our humid SE USA climate. I can't hardly imagine anyone having to stay clothed to do such work, how do they survive without getting heat stroke? I need to take advantage of every slight breeze and keep some cool water handy to douse myself now and then.

This post was edited

Got home from work at 3:30AM Sunday, it was still 73 degrees out and the fuel on the car was showing 10 miles to empty. So I stripped down, grabbed my keys and wallet, drove to my favorite gas station and gassed up the car nude. Now that the nights are getting warmer, I can see doing all of my local gas stops nude.

Do you ever drive home from work nude?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Ate lunch, read the newspaper, cheeked email and social media.

This post was edited

Cleaned the winter pool cover. Topped off the pool. Read the mail and newspaper. Checking email and social media.

This post was edited