RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Just returned from a nude hike

This post was edited

Same as yesterday.

This post was edited

Just returned from a nude hike

Me to where did you go

This post was edited

We had the beginnings of a great nude day yesterday; it started warming up with about perfect temps & breeze. I have started working on the pool, getting the garden started and the never ending job of yard cleanup. In Florida, the scrub oaks continually drop limbs so theres always something to clean up. The as of late afternoon thunderstorm came through about 2PM or so and activities moved inside for vacuuming & dusting. Sounds exciting, doesnt it? Today will probably be a slight variant of yesterday but well see. Sometimes, boring is good!

This post was edited

I raked up the grass clippings from the previous day's mowing. Used the clippings as mulch at the base of the trees, trimmed up some trees with my new loppers I got. Swept out the carport of winter leaves . All the while keeping an ear out for the occasional passing car since quite a bit of those activities were in view of the road, it the drivers would have looked at the right moment.

This post was edited

went for a nude hike to a remote mountain lake where i went skinny dipping last Sunday. Was a beautiful day for a hike.

This post was edited

* relaxing, tanning, reading, chatting, swimming etc. at some Andalusian beaches and coves just these days
* some tame hiking at the Rio Barbate reservoir and Los Alcornocales nature preserve (but very sad to see the lack of water this year)

This post was edited

* relaxing, tanning, reading, chatting, swimming etc. at some Andalusian beaches and coves just these days* some tame hiking at the Rio Barbate reservoir and Los Alcornocales nature preserve (but very sad to see the lack of water this year)

Spent a lot of time nude around the pool yesterday.
Got a little time in this morning.
Leaving for a nude social gathering soon, but it is indoors.

This post was edited
#Bay2Breakers2023

#Bay2Breakers2023

Come Down & Out & #JoinTheFun someday in San FranciscoUSA for #SFNudistHighHolyDays #WNBRsf2023 or in any of Our MANy & growing numbers of #NudistWelcomingMerchants ( not just @MrsLeather ), Beaches & the Full #FREErangeSFnudistEXPERIENCE : See @NudeActivism @SFWNBR & facebook.com/wnbrsf.

This post was edited

Lots of naked walks - both alone and with others

This post was edited