RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Starring the pool pump most mornings.
Miscellaneous pool maintenance activities and yard work inside the privacy fence.
Relaxing and reading on the deck.

This post was edited

No pool maintenance today, regular service day, so I didn't have to do anything. We did a bit of landscape pruning and tree trimming. It's been overcast and cool but I did it all while naked. My wife had on a long sleeve t shirt. More naked yardwork tomorrow. It should be warmer.

This post was edited

Today I swam, did a little yard work and am now catching up on my email and social media.

This post was edited

Just returned from Spain where I spent a week. Was able to take a 5 km naked walk along the beach every morning! Just had to grab my keys and go!

This post was edited

?Donde estabais?

This post was edited

I rode my onewheel through the desert when I was camping.

This post was edited

Just returned from a five days vacation by Lake Como in Italy.., on a good day I did a bit hiking in Varenna, to the waterfall 'Sorgente del Fiumelatte'.., as I was the only human.., put off my cloths and spent a good on hour by the fall.., what a pleasant hour of my life being naked in the beautiful nature.., will remain in my memory forever !!!!

This post was edited

Chased a deer lounging in front of my hostas from the yard a few mornings ago and reinforced the narrow breach in the fence that allowed her access. Watered the plants and sprayed the rabbit and deer repellent again. Sat on the patio processing my annoyance but enjoying that I could handle it all nude. Next day sat with a new acquaintance on his patio sharing travel stories. Life is good, better nude.

This post was edited

Ha! Yesterday I cut the grass. Finally the weather is warm enough for nude outdoor activities :-)
Enjoying the garden/backyard while sitting in the terrace cannot be called an activity, can it?

This post was edited

We were in and out yesterday. we cleaned out the garage. Got rid of some things, did a little re-organizing and cleaned the resin floor. I park our Jeeps in a way that we can work naked in the garage and give us some pretty good privacy. The side door was open so we could go back and forth to the trash cans and to our outdoor storage sheds. Afterwards, we'd worked up a sweat so we took showers outdoors then sat on our new comfy patio chairs and had a nice beverage of vodka and Jalapeno Limeade.

This post was edited