RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Spent the four day holiday weekend at a nudists resort in Southern Kansas. Had beautiful weather and fantastic people!

This post was edited

?Donde estabais?

Estaba in Vera Playa.

This post was edited

I drove up into the Pisgah national Forest, and hiked for about an hour, on one of the Forest Service roads. I LOVE being outside, in the woods on a hiking trail nude!

This post was edited

Started the pool pump, read the newspaper, swam, vacuumed the pool. Now catching up on emails and social media.

This post was edited

Spent two days at Glen Eden nudist resort for the annual 5k nude run. Got to camp out nude also.

This post was edited

Spent the day at LOTW. The wife was hoping for a quiet naked day sun-soaking by the lake, but unfortunately for her we know too many people there; and we ended up spending 80% of our time socializing. Oh well; she still had a good time though.

The "downside" of being a "regular" at a resort is that unless you purposely isolate yourself; people who "know you" are going to stop by and chat lol!

This post was edited

Spent the day at LOTW. The wife was hoping for a quiet naked day sun-soaking by the lake, but unfortunately for her we know too many people there; and we ended up spending 80% of our time socializing. Oh well; she still had a good time though.The "downside" of being a "regular" at a resort is that unless you purposely isolate yourself; people who "know you" are going to stop by and chat lol!

I would view that as an upside.
However, I have a large pool and deck surrounded by a privacy fence at home, so if I want some quiet nude sunning and swimming, I don't have to go anywhere.

This post was edited

Spent most of the day Sunday tearing down our pool deck. It time for a rebuild. I guess 14 years is not bad for a Wood deck.

This post was edited

My roommate and I drove nude for over 2 hours up to an isolated area in the northern mountains of Arizona, set up our tent and camped for 3 days and then after packing up we drove nude back to our home. Not putting any clothes on until we were just around the block from the house.

This post was edited

I spent a few hours at our nudist resort in Tucson called Mira Vista. I went to the gym and exercise naked with other members and spent time soaking in the hot tub after to relax the sore muscles.

This post was edited