RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Wife and I decided to go camping in the middle of the week after Memorial Day,hoping the campground would be empty or not crowded.and one loop was empty, after setting up camp we got naked and sat out in the sun. We also walked down to the creek and kind of splashed around in the water, didn't wear any clothes all day.There is a hot spring 1/4 mile away and we went up there in the early evening, there was a couple already there, soaking naked and we joined them, didn't even bring any suits.The next day we went down to the river, it has a nice beach and swimming hole, but the river is too high for swimming, we just sunbathed naked and splashed around in the water.stayed all afternoon.

This post was edited

Two days ago, Sharon I took our last dip in the pool at indian Hills before packing up to continue our mini road trip. Hated to leave! Pool was 90F and hot-tub was 101F -- same as at home, but it was more fun with others . Karaoke nights were special -- dancing in the pool to off key singers is always a blast!

This post was edited

we took a little day trip with my wife and my sister in law driving I was in the back seat pretty naked , no one minded

This post was edited

pretty much naked but an open fishing shirt

This post was edited

Home today. Did some pool maintenance, vacuumed the water off the pool cover, checked my email. Now catching up on social media.

This post was edited

I have been walking and jogging on the local trails nude almost every morning. Today Im planning to do some nude yard work in the back yard.

Adam

This post was edited

I have been walking and jogging on the local trails nude almost every morning. Today Im planning to do some nude yard work in the back yard.Adam

How often do you leave your clothing at home for your morning jogs and walks?

This post was edited

Danced in the rain - again.
And just hung out on my deck drinking coffee and enjoying the birds and the critters around my bird feeders.

This post was edited

The real answer is my normal morning routine. I make coffee & tea, check the patio / deck for leaves and such from the prior night, make a lap of the garden to review the veggies and then read the morning news & TN. Its how the day gets started & I enjoy it. I think Ill keep doing the same!

This post was edited

i went fishing today.

This post was edited