Intro for Summer 2023

Hi everyone. Please take a moment to make an introduction of yourself here for the group. As we enter the 2023 summer season itll be a great time to make some new connections.

Ill go first. My name is Christian. I live in Norfolk and am from the area where I grew up in Virginia Beach. Im married and have two children. We love to go to our local beaches, visit the state and national parks around the area, we love wineries and breweries, we take the kids (and the adults) to Busch Gardens a few times a year, we visit a lot of the local museums and attractions where we can bring the kids, we go to White Tail occasionally and plan to be there for the 5k coming up in June. I own an insurance agency and my husband works for the local water district. Im pretty involved in local nonprofits though its less these days than in the past.

Lets learn about each other and make new friends.

This topic was edited
RE:Intro for Summer 2023

Great idea. I'm Bryan. I go to White Tail all the time, especially for karaoke. I have two kids who also enjoy it there, along with their Mom. I'll definitely be there for the 5K. Got 2nd place last time, hope for better this time! Last year I also did the Whispering Pines and Cypress Cove 5K. Just made it to Haulover Beach recently too. Loving life.

This post was edited

Hey Christian, nice to meet you , buddy. The greatest feeling in the world is to hsve bros you can get naked and not be afraid or embarrsssed to open up to one another. I'm Ian. I live in DC but ideally want to live in San Diego. I'm s chill, easy going guy and I try tp bring love and positivity into the world. I want to meet genuine guys who will help me grow and develop as a man and a human being.

This post was edited

Hi there, Bryan. Wd are grateful you are one of us isn't it a nice feeling?

This post was edited

You got 2nd place??? Wow! Thats impressive. Youll not have any challenge from me -hahaha

This post was edited

Hello, Hampton Roads people. I was a member at White Tail a while ago, but I haven't been there for a few years. I did one of the 5K runs--though I didn't get anywhere even close to 2nd place! I have thought about visiting again, but I don't like driving that much, especially with gas prices as high as they are. (For me, driving an hour is a long drive). I also find it so difficult to talk to people I don't know that I usually end up sitting by myself most of the day, and to be honest, it makes the trip a bit pointless. Still, I do enjoy the water volleyball, and I have been to the chapel a few times.

This post was edited

Hello, Hampton Roads people. I was a member at White Tail a while ago, but I haven't been there for a few years. I did one of the 5K runs--though I didn't get anywhere even close to 2nd place! I have thought about visiting again, but I don't like driving that much, especially with gas prices as high as they are. (For me, driving an hour is a long drive). I also find it so difficult to talk to people I don't know that I usually end up sitting by myself most of the day, and to be honest, it makes the trip a bit pointless. Still, I do enjoy the water volleyball, and I have been to the chapel a few times.

Hi Ranger: in the past Ive gone to the 5k weekend with some other friends and we camp out for the weekend. Makes it easier to talk to people. I will say thought that just about everyone is super friendly. Sometimes I just start talking to people and it works out. If you will be there for this 5k weekend let me know and Ill say hi. The drive is a bit long but at least the gas mileage is better since youre on the highway - haha!

This post was edited