NYC - The city that has everything?

Is there any place to go to hang out nude in NYC? I haven't found anything on any nudist website. I keep thinking there must be nudists in NYC (with apopulation like that)and thus some places (even if it's indoors) where they're able toget together and do things; hence, WHERE?
I live in NJ; but, I'd commute into the city to findnudist activities to partake in since there's nothing around me.

This topic was edited
RE: NYC - The city that has everything?

1. Where exactly is Gunnison? I seem to have a hard time finding it.
2. I also wantto know if there areplaces to goin the city for the days when the weather isn't outdoor permitting. (I'd liketo beable to go places and do thigsnude all year round)

This post was edited

Try Goodland. Have been trere. It is a beautiful resort.

https://www.goodlandcc.com/

This post was edited

Thanks. That does look like a nice place. But, I see that's in Hackettstown, NJ.
Is there anything IN the city? In NYC?: o

This post was edited

Don't know. Spent most of my youth in Paterson, didn't go to NYC unless I had to.

But, if you insist simply Google the words NYC Nudist

This post was edited

Love NYC, but wouldn't walk around naked

This post was edited
Things to do in the NYC area

If you rent a card go to Robert Mose State Park. In front of the lighthouse all the way to your left you will find a GREAT NUDE area. Have fun and enjoy your day.

There is nothing in the NYC area excet sometimes they will have an organization take a Schooner ride in the NY Harbor.

This post was edited

If I was traveling on the east coast. I would be spending my time at Gunnison Beach

This post was edited

I'm not wondering about the east coast- I live in New Jersey. I'm wondering "What is there in New York CITY (the city with everything )for nudist to do?" When I search Google, I see sights of others with the same question. Here there are small landed clubs. You'd think there might be larger building nudist clubs/organizations.

This post was edited

Long Island Travasuns has events all year long. Rocklodge is in Stockholm, NJ and isn't that far. Gunnison is a good drive.

CO Dinners has clothing optional dinners in the NYC area from time to time. You might Google that.

This post was edited

Let me know if you find anything.

This post was edited