RE:Nudism vs Naturism

@wildwilly1, thank you for your reply and I agree...your attempt to a new word...may not be the best...lol...any way on a mpre serious point...my angle here is to create controversy to create awarness...

Asking such clarification ( naturism vs nudism) is going to generate conversations....conversations will generate interest...interest will generate education...education will generate better understanding of the clothes free enjoyment , which in turn will weight positively on our side...potentially gaining people who will then join the lifestyle...growing our numbers and support therefore with more chance of placing more pressure on our out of date leadership and force them to give us more freedom to enjoy our lifestyle and for those who have a spiritual connection to enjoy it without discrimination....

The same with my recognition of naturism as a religion...to create controversy as abpve but also once naturism is legally recognise as a religion, our request for more freedom of enjoyment of our lifestyle and ability to practice our religion will have significantly more weight, increasing our success to get more natural setting declared clothing optional...let's face it, the naturism organisations in Oz have done nothing to promote and grow the lifestule over past decades...recognition of naturism as a religion could correct tgat and allow us to skip ahead of naturism in Europe and Us by example....
While I am asking for a better definition, we ...ALl...nudists & naturists MUST stand side by side and fight for our rights to enjoy being clothes free, be it for recreational or religious purpose!

This post was edited

Hi I just have a general question. I am a newbie but my question is for my experienced nudist. My question is about sex. With all the nudity does open sex or anything like that go on? I'm just curious about that because I do see men with erections in the photos.

This post was edited

@sdfadfa: Your questions are in the wrong topic, but I ll answer them..in future search the forum as to where it is more appropriate to post the topic you wish to discuss.

First thing first, Naturism & nudism have nothing to do with sex. In proper naturism & nudism setting you should not notice ANY sexual activities. Having said so, there are a lot of resort marketing themselves as nudist or naturist who are in fact swingers resort...those are the reason the textiles associate nudism/ naturism with sex and therefore have the preconceived idea we are weirdos, sexual predators, deviants, etc....a better legislation will go a long way in filtering out those venues and stop them using the terms nudist & naturist.

Regarding erections on photos on this site, it is unfortunate for those repetitively posting such photos in spread eagles position do not understand those photos are not helping us in any way. It is great they are proud of their body and wish to share their photos but there is more than positing their erections.
When textiles look at the site and see erections after erections, it will continue to give them the perception nudism and naturism are sexual....
Regarding erections while enjoying naturism & nudism, my point of view differs from the current leadership of the nudism/ naturism industry. I discuss this topic lenghtly on my blog www.vince2021.blogspot.com, feel free to check it out.
I hope this will answer your question...if you have more, please check my blog as it contain a fair bit of info for newbie looking at answers.
Otherwise stay nude, stay safe & have fun!

This post was edited