Get a gardeners tan!

I have found that while tending my garden this year, that my tan got started early this season. Didn't have to lay out to get it started! (Don't ya hate being pasty white from lack of sun in the winter? For those of us not fortunate enough to live in FL or CA.)
Anyone one else experience the 'gardeners tan'?

This topic was edited
Me too!

Working in the garden naked is a great pleasure and a good way to build up a tan. And pretty soon that work will pay off -- expecting a bumper crop of tomatoes and squash this year!

This post was edited
RE: Get a gardeners tan!

My tan got started this year by picking weeds nudefor 6 hours by a pool

This post was edited
RE: Get a gardener's tan!

Awesome peter! Sounds like you need to open a resort, looks beautiful!

This post was edited

A tan from moving about is always better than just lazing in the sun, and it does seem to last much longer.
In my previous home, I spent 8 or 9 months of the year working naked outdoors, don't manage to get anywhere near that now.

This post was edited

warning to all nudist *** never buy a house with a sloping yard, never buy where there are two story houses and yes i have both and yes its still possible to transform it into eden but it takes awhile. i have planted leyland cypress and have alot of natural growth but it will still be a few years that i can be comfortable complete nude in my backyardbut it will come with time. next house one story - yard flat....

This post was edited