Support Target!

Okay community we need to support Target as their shares plummet over their LGBTQ Pride merchandise. The conservative are staging a boycott much like Anhyser Busch is experiencing from the same radical group that feel the same sex community should be shoved underground like 70 years ago. I just don't get why people have become so intolerant? Target has support Pride month for 17 years and this is the first year they have been attacked for doing so.

Truly is a sad state of affairs when tolerance is abandoned and inflicting pain and financial hardship is a winning card!

This topic was edited
RE:Support Target!

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/emboldened-shoppers-threaten-target-workers-002604555.html

This post was edited

I wish Target hadnt caved and removed the Pride selection at some stores. That gives haters leverage.

This post was edited

I am a believer in Target, might be that I am from Minneapolis. I find their decision unfortunate. I have looked into the situation a bit, and the reasoning seems sound. They were having staff threatened.

What is wrong with the world. If one does not want to purchase pride gear, don't buy pride gear. Why would it be OK to threaten people who are just trying to make it through the day...

I want Target to bring it back, but I do not want staff to have trauma inflicted on them.

This post was edited