RE: Why Are You Staring At Me?

succinct (s k-s ngkt )
adj. succincter, succinctest
1. Characterized by clear, precise expression in few words; concise and terse: a succinct reply; a succinct style.
2. Archaic Encircled as if by a girdle; girded.
Control: The demonstrations of definitions are definitions related to the state of mind.
In my state of mind my focus is not perfection but suspension of energies in thinking patterns so the body can relate to balanced conclusions so It can emerge from emerge constants of high frequencies of development to recapture the essence of the individual. Making no changes to the persons personality Conclusive traveling at energy speeds to a resolve that was balanced to the person perspective. Mo-System definition.

This post was edited

Can't you be succinct?
Clarity is obviously not one of his strong points. Do you think he's from another planet ?
It all depends in your perspective I was born in Panama. Very strong parents. I don't believe that people are acquainted with the concept of religion. By my understanding is to conquer people by belives? There is a "by" in every agenda of life. I Don't involve my self with it!!! Pass on "by"

This post was edited
RE: This is how people talk to me?

This is call defending your self in the energy space. I am good at making friends. I just figure out how the quote works. Did not now that, that is my level of education I am very submissive when your smiling.
These are the facts of life it gets done anyways no matter the consequence. But you walk away with a smile on you face any ways. It is called orgasmic Kung Fu!!

This post was edited

That is why I put my card on my messages. Did not see a day of college. I was practically graduated at 16 and could have been sooner, I was privately educated and to be able to mix with our society I was given letter of recommendations by the Top science in the world leaders. In the PHD response the sight did not have mine so I use some thing that can tell my level of intellect to be social.

This post was edited

That is why I put my card on my messages. Did not see a day of college. I was practically graduated at 16 and could have been sooner, I was privately educated and to be able to mix with our society I was given letter of recommendations by the Top science in the world leaders. In the PHD response the sight did not have mine so I use some thing that can tell my level of intellect to be social.
Is anyone surprised?

This post was edited

time to get a life dude your rantings are getting annoying !!

This post was edited

Wow arent you sparking! You like my nudity and my dumbness. I just had a glass of wine thinking about you but dont take it seriously I am loving by nature. I surround my self with women and I am very gentle with emotions just dont get to touchy.
How you put a response to a question under the question. My responses show at the bottom. Does anyone want to give me some love!! I am drinking wine.

[/size]

This post was edited

First, kill the quote hiccup. Second, say that WADR, what the fellow is posting is fringe science on a par with free energy, cold fusion and pills that turn water into gasoline. And third, ask why he posted that in the ladies' forum.
Simple explanation.
Cal-if-or-eye-eh
Need I say more :-)
Apologies to the less 'diverse' individuals out in CA.

This post was edited

This man has educated himself, speaks his own language ................. and is all on his own.
Little wonder we dont understand him, or he us. We have tried to explain the use of Notepad (or similar) and to avoid Word. But as he struggles with our language I doubt he will understand the need to go away and get real.

This post was edited

First, kill the quote hiccup. Second, say that WADR, what the fellow is posting is fringe science on a par with free energy, cold fusion and pills that turn water into gasoline. And third, ask why he posted that in the ladies' forum. I was thinking the same thing.
Are you kidding me? Do you see what I do for a living? How can you even contemplate that I am not here for nudity. I am trying to put nudity on the moon. Maybe perhaps you are a settler. You settle well when your happy on don't want to do anything else but just lay there and feel comfortable. I am an explorer; I am into space exploration and working with scientist that are going to space. Have you seen what I do again? Dont be bashful, go to my web site go to capabilities and try to picture what you see on the moon, mars.
I am so sorry that I look dumb - But fortunately for me that is what I am into and I love to take some people along when the rides are ready wish is going to be in about 7 to 10 years. If you feel that I am dumber go to virgin galactic and spend $200,000. for a ride to space and ask them what they are doing in the commercial end. If you still feel that I am dumb - Go to the NASA web site and ask them how much is to take a container to the moon. If you still feel that I am dumb. Is all right I love being dumb.
And a placed the Add on the Womens forum because there are allot of guys always telling other guys that they are dumb, so I was running away. To be with woman, if I am lucky I can get their attention, after all since I am a real bonafyed scientist and I know that is impossible to settle in a plane with another guy. You see what do you thing?

This post was edited