RE: Why Are You Staring At Me?

Wow arent you sparking! You like my nudity and my dumbness. I just had a glass of wine thinking about you but dont take it seriously I am loving by nature. I surround my self with women and I am very gentle with emotions just dont get to touchy. How you put a response to a question under the question. My responses show at the bottom. Does anyone want to give me some love!! I am drinking wine.[/size]
I think you should just go away seeing as you are here for naked people and aren't here for nudism, but I will help you anyway.
When you want to respond to someone, click the "quote" button on their post. The screen to respond will come up. In the "Message" section of the screen, type your response. Make sure you type it at the ABSOLUTE end of their post (including spaces).
But again, I think we would all prefer you just get off this site. You have nothing to add but sexuality, and this isn't what this site is [sapposed to be] about.
test

This post was edited

First, kill the quote hiccup. Second, say that WADR, what the fellow is posting is fringe science on a par with free energy, cold fusion and pills that turn water into gasoline. And third, ask why he posted that in the ladies' forum.
I was thinking the same thing.

Testing

This post was edited

Wow arent you sparking! You like my nudity and my dumbness. I just had a glass of wine thinking about you but dont take it seriously I am loving by nature. I surround my self with women and I am very gentle with emotions just dont get to touchy. How you put a response to a question under the question. My responses show at the bottom. Does anyone want to give me some love!! I am drinking wine.[/size]
I think you should just go away seeing as you are here for naked people and aren't here for nudism, but I will help you anyway.
When you want to respond to someone, click the "quote" button on their post. The screen to respond will come up. In the "Message" section of the screen, type your response. Make sure you type it at the ABSOLUTE end of their post (including spaces).
But again, I think we would all prefer you just get off this site. You have nothing to add but sexuality, and this isn't what this site is [sapposed to be] about.

NOT WORKING - I would like the Response to appear under the persons quote this way I can make sure I respond to every quote. Here is the other thing. You make Nudism sound like "PIP - Show" - For me nudism is doing thing on the nude and for that you have web sites like this where you pay a few dollar and see if you can connect with people that have your same interest. You make look like if is for just looking at bodies. Wow I think I landed in a pip show for adult - Smart guy! Thank for the help and thank you for making me look like a Truenudist!! You like that?

This post was edited

I thought perhaps he would leave with the rapture.

This post was edited

deleted - double post

This post was edited
Doo doo dooo doo doo doo doo doo.....

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man it is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity it is the middle ground between light and shadow between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge this is the dimension of imagination it is an area which we call-
THE TWIGHLIGHT ZONE !!!!!!

This dude makes Ted Kazinski's manifesto sound like a travel brochure.

This post was edited
RE: Doo doo dooo doo doo doo doo doo.....

I personally challenge Manny to write one coherent sentence, let alone paragraph. No non-sequitorjumps, no terribly spelled words in the wrong place, no meaningless drivel. Manny, I am FAR more a scientist than YOU and am far more versed on space exploration, the moon, mars etc. That helps me to know that you know virtually nothing on any of those subjects except what you read yesterday on some random web sites. Clearly you are the definition of CRAZY so I don't know why I'm bothering with this but I think it's important that you understand that pretty much everyone here takes you the same way. "Here goes MannyOceans again, with his ludicrous rambling saying nothing and hoping to get laid for it."

This post was edited
Re: Why are you staring at me?

Ok what is this guy trying to say? I have no clue and wonder why he would talk about staring atpenis's, vaginas, aliens. Is he taking his meds? Anyway, I think the post is too long and just does not make any sene to me. But then again, it's my opinion.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you staring at me?

As my late, great mom used to say when my brother would use a new big word on her, "I had one, but the wheels fell off".

This post was edited

WOW! Isn't there some quote about beating a dead horse. I smell decomp.

This post was edited