Setting up a home gym here in Vero Beach.

Since my favorite nude workout place, Club Ft. Lauderdale is now a 90+ minute drive, I am starting to accumulate some equipment for a home gym. Nothing super fancy and not too much stuff since the room it is going in, my enclosed porch is about 10X18 and at the moment is half full of furniture and stuff until I finish the renovation work. I plan on having guests to work out as long as they follow the strict dress code. I figure by sometime in February or March 2024 it will be set up.

This topic was edited
RE:Setting up a home gym here in Vero Beach.

I wish I could find a gym with your dress code.
I assume that you either have curtains or your porch is out of sight of the street and neighbors.

This post was edited

What about socks?

This post was edited

Would be different from the gym at Club Fort Lauderdale because most of the members wear shorts in the gym, even though they are nude elsewhere.

This post was edited

In the unlikely event that females wanted to work out nude in a primary male gym in your home, would you let them?

This post was edited

In the unlikely event that females wanted to work out nude in a primary male gym in your home, would you let them?
Absolutely! As long as they follow the dress code

This post was edited

Since my favorite nude workout place, Club Ft. Lauderdale is now a 90+ minute drive, I am starting to accumulate some equipment for a home gym. Nothing super fancy and not too much stuff since the room it is going in, my enclosed porch is about 10X18 and at the moment is half full of furniture and stuff until I finish the renovation work. I plan on having guests to work out as long as they follow the strict dress code. I figure by mid - late summer it will be set up.

I noticed that in several of your nude workout pictures you are barefoot.
While I can understand allowing shoes, why would you require them since you don't always wear them when working out nude?

This post was edited

so nice to work out nude.
I enjoy the gym at all the resorts I visit so I can work out nude.
I have the entire back of my house walled in so I can be nude outside all I want and have my weights and Nautilus machine outside. Working out nude is just so awesome.

This post was edited

so nice to work out nude.I enjoy the gym at all the resorts I visit so I can work out nude.I have the entire back of my house walled in so I can be nude outside all I want and have my weights and Nautilus machine outside. Working out nude is just so awesome.

Does the rain when you get some present problems with the Nautilus?

This post was edited