Great Idea!

Fabulous idea, unfortuatley we will not be able to attend this one.

This post was edited
Beach

Wish I could make it back up there again...maybe later in the season!

This post was edited
Re: true nudist gathering at Gunnison...

I amgonna try to be there if I can. Due to my dad's medical issues it might not be possible but am gonna give it the college try.

This post was edited
RE: true nudist gathering at Gunnison...

I previously posted that I will be at a church conference until about 1:00; hence I will get there about 2:30. The original posting mentioned a potluck occasion. Will the potluck be for lunch or for evening meal?

This post was edited
RE: Truenudist member Gathering at Gunnison

OOOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Sorry, folks! Just in a silly mood!

This post was edited
Truenudist member Gathering at Gunnison

Looking forward to it....

This post was edited

Have a great time all... I am envious as we are in mid winter here .. had a fantabulous day there last summer with OCMICK !!
have one on me and throw some sand into the sea for me....
I am sure you will ALL have a great time...

One day Jen!

This post was edited
RE: true nudist gathering at Gunnison...

I previously posted that I will be at a church conference until about 1:00; hence I will get there about 2:30. The original posting mentioned a potluck occasion. Will the potluck be for lunch or for evening meal?

Sorry, Catbird, no one ever mentioned a potluck. We recommend every one bring food and drink for themselves, but I'm sure that as with most beach gatherings there will be plenty of sharing.

This is a very informal event. Just a chance for TN members to meet in person. And a chance for those who've never experienced nudism outside their home to join up with some friendly folks for their first experience. So often we here that people have no nude friends to go with them which is why they've never tried social nudism. Here is an opportunity for some of them!

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited