RE: Truenudist member Gathering at Gunnison

bump

This post was edited
RE: count me in

C'ya there, check post #57 for info

This post was edited
RE: count me in

I'll be there as well..first time ever at Gunni and first time ever at a nude beach!

This post was edited
RE: looking like a good turnout...

...if everyone shows up who says they are, will be an awesome time meeting others from TN.

Looking forward to meeting you all in two days!

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

GunnisonGathering - Meet at Gunnison beach onJuly 10th, Where to find us on the beach:once you've walked off the boardwalk, head towards the volleyballcourt.Walk to the volleyball net post, then turntowards the water and walk straight ahead.Look for the shirt you see posted as our profile pic (green shirt with big white TN) hanging from either a windscreenor umbrella post. Stop and introduceyourself. Arrive early: Get to the beach by 9 a.m., weekends are extremely crowded and once the parking lot is full you can not enter or you mayhave to walk over a mile just to get to the area. If you can't make it by 9 am., arrive later,like noon or 1pm. Early morningbeachgoers tend to leave, opening some spaces. Bring: your personal needs, sunscreenwater and food to sustain yourself for theday, it's a Looong walk back to the concession stands or your car. BePrepared: to meet some great people,have a great time,catch some rays, or, if this is your first time at a nudistvenue, to revel in the absolute freedom of being nude outdoors. Behavior: We expect veteran nudists as well as some newbies to show up. Be gracious and understanding, give guidance when asked. First timers, don't be afraid to ask. Good behavior will be expected as well asproper nude beach ettiquette, if you're not sure what that is, then google nudebeach ettiquette and learn, or just ask. Individuals who display inappropriate behavior, will be asked to leavethe group, and may be subject to arrest by the rangers. Helpful needs: Who might have a beach umbrella, canopy or windscreen that could bring it along for the group? Message us and let us know if you can help

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Jen and Steve

This post was edited

Less then 24 hours to meeting new friends and having a great time! JOIN US!

This post was edited

One last Bump to wish everyone that goes, a really great day.
Only wish I was on your side of the pond :(

Phil.

This post was edited

Hello all...I am going to try to make it tomorrow early.........I'll look for the pink tee shirt.......

Tony
:)

This post was edited

one of my best days of my life. Hope to do it again. Maybe at some backyard with pool.
sounds great experience.

This post was edited
What a Success!

From 7:30 in the
morning until sunset, a group of members from TrueNudists, came and went during
the course of the day at Gunnison Beach in Sandy Hook, NJ, on Sunday, July
10th. Everyone got to meet 'in person,'
and in reality, 'real members and nudists' from this site.

Some members (who
may be listed as singles), brought along significant others or relatives, for everyone
else to meet and other members introduced friends who aren't a part of this
site. During the day as members came and
left, members of our group expanded the number of new friendships or acquaintances with over 42
people.

In addition, this
was a great 'coming out' for a few who had never experienced nudism among such a
large crowd of nudists, never having had been to a nude beach, or just simply
experiencing their first SOCIAL nudism venue.

The weather was
perfect, 85 degrees, pure sun all day, water temps were absolutely right on the
mark, and the biting sand flies stayed at bay. Everyone, irregardless of any
kind of 'status, label, or orientation' got along just fine.

Just want to extend a big THANK YOU to EVERYONE who 'made the effort' and came out to spend part of, or the
whole day, just to join us at Gunnison on the 10th. If YOU missed it, it WAS the perfect beach
day! This get together was SUCH a
success, that we're thinking of planning another one towards the end of the
summer!

Just FYI, Those members who attended were:
Dickbare
Randy-Karen
I2gobare
Beachbeauty
Libeachcowboy
FF32404
NJ_DEVIL
Eddienj0924