Wifes best friend

I had to go away on a business trip for 7 days, Monday thru the following Monday. I left on a Sunday morning and was driving to the location where I was going to stay and while just cruising along, I got a phone call. It was by wifes best friend. She said my wife and her had talked and during the conversation my wife told her Id be in her city on business. Then she asked if she could come stay with me at the hotel as her and her husband were arguing. Now fumbling what to say I said sure. She then said thanks and asked me to txt where I was staying and what room I was in where I said Ok. When I arrived, I checked into my room and texted my wifes girlfriend and told her where I was staying and the room number. Maybe thirty minutes later there was a know at the door. I answered and sure enough it was her and let her in. I asked her what has been going on she said Ill tell you in a while for now can we order a pizza and while we eat shed tell me. Thats fine I said so we just talked about whatever until the pizza arrived. She asked my why I was here and I explained on a business trip. Its not bad I only have to attend maybe 6 hours of meeting per day. Then she asked what I would do the rest of my day. I said Well, I suppose ill hang out here. She had a smirk on her face and said what would you do If I was not here. With out blinking an eye I said most likely the same thing but Id be nude. I told he in confidence my wife and I were nudists. Really, she said. I did not know that. But that was cool of you guys. Then she said, well if you want to get naked you sure can as your paying for the room and since youre letting me stay here, I dont want you change your routine. I said Well cool, but If I did, I would appreciate it if you did not tell my wife. Even though we are both nudist I dont think she would appreciate me being nude while being with her best friend. She said Deal, Mums the word and beside she does not know Im even here with you. So, I took my cloths off and laid them on the bed. As usually like with most people seeing a nude person for the first time her jaw dropped open. I then said lets get to eating that pizza before it gets too cold. During that time, she asked a lot of questions about nudists and how we started. I explained in as few words as possible. Then switched it back to why was her and her husband arguing and does he know you left and where you are. This was a long-drawn-out story but the jest of it was they were becoming incompatible. Just did not see eye to eye on issues. And he does not want to try different things. Actual he sounds boring! She said I want some variety in my life! Ive suggested we take dance lessons, go camping, go on a trip where we could lay in the sun, Geeze he wont even go dancing with me. But he always says no, hes just to tired or that silly. To help with the conversation she brought with her a 12 pack of beer and remember I liked tequila so she also brought a new bottle of that. She had a couple beers to my 3 shots of tequila and said she was going to change cloths. When she returned, I started laughing so hard and she said whats so funny. I said Im sorry I have just never seen those kinds of PJs on an adult before. She was wearing PJs that had the feet in them. She said oh so funny, my feet sometime get cold, so I like these and besides I didnt laugh when you got naked and walking around the room with your dick swinging from left to right. Ok ok I said all is ok. I then told her I needed to get some sleep as I had to be up early and take a taxi to where my meeting was. Only having the one king size Bed I went to bed. When I woke up, she was laying right next to me. When I got back to the hotel She was still there and truthfully, I figured she would be gone. I got in the shower and came out nude and all she did was smile. I thought I was in the twilight zone as the conversation was like yesterdays about her husband and more questions about nudism. I decided to try and change the subject and suggested we go out to dinner. And so, we did. While at the restaurant she brought up her husband again, this time saying how they have not been together in months and saying what is wrong with me. I responded well what is wrong with him? Conversations continued and basically, she was basically touch hungry on top of being bored and wanted excitement and adventure in her life. I could see the warning light go on in y head! When we got back to the room, I said Well Im going to bed. Where she said yea me too. Man was I having a hard time sleeping but stayed focused on her feet PJs where I finally drifted off. When I got back to the room after my meeting, I opened the door only to see her naked. I said Well thats I nice surprise, where she said she had thought about it and wondered what it would be like. Cool I said. I sat down on the chair in the room then she said your just like my husband. What? Why would you say that. She said I thought all men got an erection when seeing a woman naked in front of them. Dont you find me attractive. Stumbling for words with her again I said yes, I do! Then what wrong she said? I thought awhile and said well the truth is this, With nudist there are kind of some rules. Nudist does not mean we are looking for sex. Nudism is not about sex. Its about just being cloths free. Its about being with other nudist who enjoy the cloths free life style. But youre not hard she said! Yea thats right, my wife and I go to nudist resorts a lot and we see others there who are all nude, and some very beautiful women. Again, I said its not about sex. Not to say were not human anymore or still enjoy sex but seeing others nude is not a turn on. Its that we all enjoy being naked. Plus nudism or naturism does not mean we are swingers. But done you find me appealing. I said Oh yes very much so and sorry to say if your husband doesnt then he is crazy. Yea but youre not hard! I said I explained that and when I want to get hard I can. I asked was that the kind of reaction you were looking for? Yes, I mean Kind of I was. She just wanted to see what kind of reaction she could still get out of a man. I said I said I was sorry and I would work it up just for you, ok. Then she smiled. About 10 minutes later I was rock hard. So, the rest of my business trip I was hard the whole time which made her happy. On Monday I went to leave for home and said my goodbyes and during that time We never did anything but be nude together. So the last person to see me nude was my wife and before that My wifes best friend

This topic was edited
RE:Wifes best friend

Interesting story and I'm glad you were able to inform your wife's best friend about the reason people enjoy being nude together without making it sexual. I would be remiss if I didn't also say you should probably own up to the experiences you had with her to your wife before it goes on very much longer because if you are correct about how close the two of them are, this lack of honesty may eventually blow up into something really unfortunate. Secrets have a tendency to undermine trust. Your erection was more of a gift to her, to help her to relive her younger years when she was more sure of her sexual allure to others. It may upset your wife to know, unless she's a very understanding woman or she knows and trusts you completely and that an erection is just an erection. But again, to leave that secret untold between you, that's a dangerous precedent. Now then, it will be a breach of trust between you and your wife's friend if you do own up to the trip's nudism and boners with your partner, at the same time, it will show your wife how much your relationship means to you to get honest. But do it soon - you don't know if your wife's friend will begin to realize the power she now has over you. With her relationship fizzling she will possibly attempt to coerce you into another meet-up with a threat to tell your wife about the trip, and it would be easy to keep that threat growing (just like your cock) by pushing you into being more than simply stiff. It seems to me that this is a very tedious situation that needs to be deflated by you if you value your marriage.

This post was edited

Good Story! I believe every word.

This post was edited

He drove to the city, but then took a taxi to the meeting. Makes one wonder.

This post was edited