Gardenning

I love being able to Garden naked, its so liberating, just need to be wary of biting insects, it also save getting clothes dirty

This topic was edited
RE:Gardenning

Gardening is good to do naked.
So is laundry.
If you do that, all of your clothes are clean when you are finished!

This post was edited

Mind you wont need to do any laundry if i stay naked

This post was edited

Are you retired?
Even if you are, you still have to dress sometimes for shopping, other errands, grocery shopping, etc.
How much time in an average month do you think you will wear anything?
Plus, you probably have to wash sheets and towels.
However, one committed nudist on another forum bought a full body warm air dryer to minimize towels in the laundry.

This post was edited

Mind you wont need to do any laundry if i stay naked

By the way, do you have very little clothing since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

During the summer i keep my wearing of clothes to a minimum, so do not have a lot of shorts and t shirts etc. but come winter i do need to wrap up warm, and due to the cost of heating i very rarely strip off indoors over the winter months

This post was edited

Yes i am retired, must admit it was a bit of a quip trying to be funny, yes still have to wash sheets and towels etc, and even some clothing following visits to the gym and shopping, i suppose i must spend something like 80% of my time naked

This post was edited

I know, I was sort of teasing back.
Some people in a situation similar to yours aim for 90+% nude in season!
I have a lot of outside activities so I am not close to that.
I do have 6 days straight with nowhere I have to go the third week in July, so I am going to try to go for 6 days and 7 nights without clothing.

This post was edited

Gardening in the nude is the best. Since it was so dry I was working on tying up the tomatoes and has the sprinkler going and the cool water felt great. Then when I moved sprinkler I was given a quick shower as I picked it up still running. There is just something about working in the garden nude.

This post was edited

Yes i am retired, must admit it was a bit of a quip trying to be funny, yes still have to wash sheets and towels etc, and even some clothing following visits to the gym and shopping, i suppose i must spend something like 80% of my time naked

I bought some basic gym equipment and put it in my basement during covid, so now I work out nude at home.

This post was edited

Yes it does save getting cloths dirty as well as the good feeling of been naked while doing it. I am in full time work so my nudist time is limited.

This post was edited