RE:Gardenning

Hi, i also have outside activities, hence i do not reach a 100% naked, but wish i could blank out a whole week like you, make sure you get all your groceries in before you start

This post was edited

Hi, i also have outside activities, hence i do not reach a 100% naked, but wish i could blank out a whole week like you, make sure you get all your groceries in before you start

My wife has agreed to do any necessary errands that week, including grocery shopping. Since I generally do the grocery shopping, I will stock up r the best I can the week before, so she doesn't have to do too much of it.

This post was edited

Good for you Minimalist. Its really nice to get some cooperation to make your nude time a really fun time. I hope it goes perfectly for you.

This post was edited

Thats very kind of your wife to help you out, i presume she id not interested in joining in the fun !

This post was edited

Thats very kind of your wife to help you out, i presume she id not interested in joining in the fun !

True, my wife is very supportive of me being nude at home, even though she rarely is herself.
She is even OK if I am nude in the back yard when she has company in the house as long as I close the back curtains.
It has gotten to the point where when we are home alone in warm weather and I am not nude, she wonders why.

This post was edited

During the summer i keep my wearing of clothes to a minimum, so do not have a lot of shorts and t shirts etc. but come winter i do need to wrap up warm, and due to the cost of heating i very rarely strip off indoors over the winter months

I understand. Most of the people who got rid of most of their clothes when they retired lived in places warmer than where you live, Florida, Southern California, New Mexico, Texas, even the Canary Islands and Costa Rica. The one exception lived in Michigan, but he had a partner who was about the same size and let him borrow clothes if necessary.

This post was edited

During the summer i keep my wearing of clothes to a minimum, so do not have a lot of shorts and t shirts etc. but come winter i do need to wrap up warm, and due to the cost of heating i very rarely strip off indoors over the winter monthsI understand. Most of the people who got rid of most of their clothes when they retired lived in places warmer than where you live, Florida, Southern California, New Mexico, Texas, even the Canary Islands and Costa Rica. The one exception lived in Michigan, but he had a partner who was about the same size and let him borrow clothes if necessary.

Remembered another retiree who got rid of almost all of his clothes.
Ollygrumps challenged himself to live with only 25 items including footwear. He lives in England like you do.
He held it there for a while, but found he needed a few more items.
He was quite active here at one point, but rarely posts now.

This post was edited

Don't think i could manage with only 25 items of clothing either, not here in England, having just come back from a naturist holiday in Crete, i took less than 25 items, so much easier in hot climates

This post was edited