We are better men than this... well some of us are anyway.

I am told that I do not have enough male friends and that I seem fake. Ok fine those are your opinions. However, I do see that the scale is a bit uneven. So, I go out and I try to strike up a conversation or two. And I am met with "So are you naked", "Is your wife hot", or I have to listen to you tell me about how you got your girlfriend drunk but then she wouldn't sleep with you. So if there are any guys out there that can talk about normal guy things and not your penis or what you did with it or anything like that. Feel free to hit me up. The rest of you can piss off. Thanks for listening to my rant.

This topic was edited
RE:We are better men than this... well some of us are anyway.

Try posting more in groups where you think you have a common interest. That's where I found people to correspond with.

This post was edited

I would suggest that you make fewer friends and really check out those who request friendship for more common interests.
I am in Wisconsin right now bemoaning the fact that I missed the WBNR in Madison yesterday. I would have had a five hour drive to get there and the same to be home for Sunday morning. It also did not make sense to me to burn that much fossil fuel to protest the use of fossil fuels. I like to be naked and am pretty much confined to being inside while nude. I spent three hours with a paint brush this evening and had no worries of damaging clothing. I was not wearing any. I have bicycled nude on a Wisconsin bike trail, and could enjoy a nude beach here. Thought today about renting a kayak and slipping out of the shorts while on the river. Approach nudism like this and you may have more success.

This post was edited

As much as burning fossil fuel is against some ideals, the idea of community nudism to me is more compelling with the different location. Could try to find local accommodations to your flavor, making a 2 or 3 day personal event.

This post was edited

What are normal guy things?

This post was edited

I would suggest that you make fewer friends and really check out those who request friendship for more common interests.I am in Wisconsin right now bemoaning the fact that I missed the WBNR in Madison yesterday. I would have had a five hour drive to get there and the same to be home for Sunday morning. It also did not make sense to me to burn that much fossil fuel to protest the use of fossil fuels. I like to be naked and am pretty much confined to being inside while nude. I spent three hours with a paint brush this evening and had no worries of damaging clothing. I was not wearing any. I have bicycled nude on a Wisconsin bike trail, and could enjoy a nude beach here. Thought today about renting a kayak and slipping out of the shorts while on the river. Approach nudism like this and you may have more success.

Have you ever done a WNBR?

This post was edited

I would agree that checking out different groups is the best way to have a real conversation. The general populace has far too high a concentration of non-purist types to have consistent real conversations. Take a look at groups that center around an activity in which you are interested. My group Nude Gardeners often has pictures of folks gardens & particular plants in the media. Though there are a few less than purist photos, any group about nude gardening that has generous photos of plants has the right focus. And the nefarious types know not to bother. Check out other groups to your liking, read several posts & threads and see how it looks. Good luck.

This post was edited

As much as burning fossil fuel is against some ideals, the idea of community nudism to me is more compelling with the different location. Could try to find local accommodations to your flavor, making a 2 or 3 day personal event.

I would have done that, but I needed to be home on Friday and again on Sunday. Then I had a three hour drive for Monday in the direction of Madison.

This post was edited

Have you ever done a WNBR?

Have been trying for several years with something always getting in the way. Maybe next year will be my first.

This post was edited

Have you ever done a WNBR?Have been trying for several years with something always getting in the way. Maybe next year will be my first.

Chicago and Milwaukee are June 24 if you are available.

This post was edited

I see these great Youtube vids from WNBR Brighton and London in the UK. Looks really well attended for sure.

https://youtu.be/jxPfh0oKUDA
https://youtu.be/oxYjttzQESQ

The youtube channel has loads of vids going back years!

This post was edited