Culling 'My Friends'

I have no doubt that since the lockdowns and travels restrictions of the Covid 19 Pandemic have been removed, and that as every day life returns for many, that we are having far less participation in the online nude community.

One of the things that leads me to this conclusion is that as I look through my 'My Friends' list I find many who have not been back here in TN for a year and in some cases two years. Its a shame really as I enjoyed the dialogue and fresh pics very much of many of these folks.

So now I am faced with the conundrum of culling my 'My Friends' friends; and I am wondering whether their period of absence from this site should by one of the criteria for culling an individual off my list...? or do I hope that one day they return and we pick up where we left off?

This topic was edited
RE:Culling 'My Friends'

On my friends list, I know people who are on only a few times a year. I can't think of anyone who's been gone over a year and come back, but I've never thought to "cull" them since they don't clutter my feed or anything. If it's someone you wonder about, you could always message them. If they don't reply they're disengaged - since they've either got e-mail notifications turned off, or they've chosen not to respond.

This post was edited

Do you benefit in some way from culling them?

This post was edited

The real question here might be who wants to communicate & who wants to collect friend profiles? My view here is to keep a number of *Friends* with whom you can reasonably expect to message. If you cant work in a quick note once in a while, its not a real friend, and certainly not in cyber world. I have helped with a group checking applicants & one person had over 100 pages of friends. Thats not a friend list but a cyber telephone book. Anyway, look at who has been online and delete the deadwood. Theyll never remember anyway.

This post was edited

Our friends list are people who interest us. If we unfriend them, they no longer show up on our feed. How do you discover new common interests if you cut them off? ..... The problem is not "too many friends," it's having the ability to access them easily on the TN site. The problem could be solved with adding more categories to the search criteria. Better still, having a user-controlled file system. The alphabetical search does not work well after 6 or 7 pages, let alone 30.

This post was edited