Interesting Question

Me: I think I need to buy some new shorts. Some of mine are wearing out.
Wife: How can any of your clothes be wearing out when you're naked most of the time?

This topic was edited
RE:Interesting Question

It's taking them off and putting them back on for the sake of other people. Then you demand that they be washed.

This post was edited

It's taking them off and putting them back on for the sake of other people. Then you demand that they be washed.

I have actually been wearing the same shorts and shirts for several days since most days I only wear them for a very short time.

This post was edited

Im with you on the wearing shorts / t-shirt for a very short while. I am wearing them for a few minutes while doing a chore (such as picking up the mail at the road) and then removing them. I have a corner of the dresser where they rest until needed for the next occasion. Repeat as needed until a real need of washing occurs.

This post was edited

Im with you on the wearing shorts / t-shirt for a very short while. I am wearing them for a few minutes while doing a chore (such as picking up the mail at the road) and then removing them. I have a corner of the dresser where they rest until needed for the next occasion. Repeat as needed until a real need of washing occurs.

Same with me except I have a clothes tree where I hang my shorts and shirts that I have only worn for a short time.
I have no outside commitments the week of July 17 - 22.
My wife has agreed to get the mail and paper and do any necessary errands.
If all goes well, all of my clothes will stay in my closet and drawers for the week!

This post was edited

Me: I think I need to buy some new shorts. Some of mine are wearing out.Wife: How can any of your clothes be wearing out when you're naked most of the time?

Good question, only clothes I ever wear out are work clothes, pretty much don't wear anything else,except for 5 mins if I need to go to the shop...I'm sure my clothes will outlive me.. !!!

This post was edited

I am retired but have several volunteer commitments so I do have to dress. Plus I like to walk for exercise and while I would love to do it nude, the neighbors probably wouldn't be happy if I did.

This post was edited