I've been naked on the Railroad

Here's a dare for you. I'd like to see pics of you standing naked, posed on a railroad track. Here's a photo I just took to get the ball rolling. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

This topic was edited
RE:I've been naked on the Railroad

Not always so easy in the UK with shorter visibility and 100 mph plus trains.

This post was edited

Not always so easy in the UK with shorter visibility and 100 mph plus trains.

Do you have freight only lines?
Most of the ones in the US are and speeds are therefore slower.

This post was edited

Not always so easy in the UK with shorter visibility and 100 mph plus trains.Do you have freight only lines?Most of the ones in the US are and speeds are therefore slower.

Very few, mostly only a few miles in urban situations to avoid major rail stations and guarded by security fencing..
In any case most of our freight trains have running speeds of up to 70 mph.

This post was edited

Once the Brightline high speed passenger trains start their Palm Beach to Orlando route, I may find a semi rural crossing to stand naked for them to see.

This post was edited

Is it straight enough for a very good view in both directions?
There have been too many people killed by the Acela, that has comparable speed.

This post was edited

Brightline has killed more people than any passenger rail service. Right now they are running from Miami to West Palm and max out at 79 mph. Once they expand to Orlando, they will be doing about 100 when they pass through here, so I am sure the carnage will increase. I won't be hanging out on the tracks, but on the correct side of the gates at a crossing.

This post was edited

You can go to this area of the nude area of Gaviota Beach and wave to people in the train as they pass by.
https://goo.gl/maps/pLtN9mh3o4sAJuZM6

This post was edited

Is it straight enough for a very good view in both directions?There have been too many people killed by the Acela, that has comparable speed.

Much safer that way.

This post was edited

I was hiking naked on the Pacific Coast Trail that crosses a main line railroad tracks. I stopped and took some photos and had a good time posing for them. I continued on my naked hike as a freight train was approaching and then stopped prior to where I was taking photos. Dont know if they saw me but enjoyed hiking naked along the train tracks.

This post was edited

When I posed this dare, I did not mean for anyone to risk getting run over by a fast-moving train. If standing directly on the tracks is too risky, pose naked next to a RR crossing sign, box car on a siding, or anything that shows you're at a rail road. Let's have fun with this...safely.

This post was edited