Bins /rubbish out

I live in uk , have been caught putting bins out nude , especially after dark, have done in day as well

This topic was edited
RE:Bins /rubbish out

Less of a risk than in the US, since nudity is legal in the UK and is not in many US states.

This post was edited

It is frowned upon nudity in uk , I drive rv naked and yes have put bins out answer door to deliveries but , I am careful.

This post was edited

Oh I have thought about it here in the new town. Back in Phoenix I did it a lot. Caught a lot of times, but just stayed behind the bin.
But this new town, they dont want the trash bins out over night. We have Javelin that come down out of the desert and will knock over the bins.

But hopefully a walk around at night might happen

This post was edited

I have been taking the recycling bins on Wednesdays and Trash bins on Thursdays nude every week since April. A couple weeks ago one of my neighbors was standing in her carport. I am 90% sure she saw me and I never attempt to cover up or hide if I am caught nude. Nothing was said in the meantime, and nothing came out of it.

This post was edited

There was a man in Florida a few years ago who was doing most of his front yard work nude. The neighbors complained but were told it was legal to be nude anywhere on your own property in Florida. You should be OK legally if you are seen. Annoying your neighbor is another matter.

This post was edited

I try to be a good neighbor. If anyone is offended, I would stop. On the other hand..........................

This post was edited

I don't do it all the time but I do walk the 3 trash bins out to the curb naked about 6 outta 10 times. It's usually late at night. I've been seen by the people who live across the street. She likes to water late at night with the hose. I didn't even see her out front. Not sure how much of my nudity body she or the others have seen but I thought the coast was clear when it wasn't. The next-door neighbors have a security camera on their garage. They don't seem to care, or their camera isn't catching me doing this. The next-door neighbors have seen me/us naked so many times, I'm sure it doesn't faze them anymore.

This post was edited

I live in uk , have been caught putting bins out nude , especially after dark, have done in day as well

Living on a busy road, i can only pull my bins out naked to the front of the house, i then have to put shorts on to pull them up the drive to the road

This post was edited

I live in uk , have been caught putting bins out nude , especially after dark, have done in day as wellLiving on a busy road, i can only pull my bins out naked to the front of the house, i then have to put shorts on to pull them up the drive to the road

Isn't simple nudity legal in the UK?

This post was edited

We were living in a neighborhood in South Florida with no children. Spent a lot of time in the back naked by the pool or skinny-dipping. It was easy to be nude outdoors and one evening it seemed it would not be a problem to remain nude to take out the trash bins. I held them for cover on the way to the curb. Turned around to put them down, keeping my goodies hidden if anyone was looking out their window. On the way back to the garage a car drove up the street ending at our house. They seemed to have had a good look at my naked rear because they stayed at the stop sign for longer than needed. Our SUV was in the driveway and gave me cover. They moved on when they got tired waiting for me to go to the garage.

This post was edited