RE:Bins /rubbish out

Wow most people barely stop ! Maybe you did get seen. Cool !

In Phoenix I used to take the bins out at night. Just before bed, the night air was so much cooler on my bare skin. And yes I did get caught a few times but used the bins for cover. Lucky for me the stop sign was a few homes away.

This post was edited

I live in uk , have been caught putting bins out nude , especially after dark, have done in day as wellLiving on a busy road, i can only pull my bins out naked to the front of the house, i then have to put shorts on to pull them up the drive to the roadIsn't simple nudity legal in the UK?

Yes it is, but i dont want to flaunt my naturism,

This post was edited

I am lucky that I live on a quiet lane so only a very low chance I will be seen and I know only once it happened and the lady knew and seen me naked many times. Normally about 07:15 in the morning I do it and the odd evening.

This post was edited

Similar situation happened to me. A few years ago 2 houses were on the market but vacant. I took the opportunity to fetch the trash and recycling bins from across the street. I rolled one in front and the other behind me. I was concerned that there would be traffic on the road I would have to traverse 20 feet on. As I made my left turn toward the driveway I realized there was a car following behind me. I finished my task and never heard of the event , although not the last.

This post was edited

This morning I was close to opening the doors to put the recycling out on the road side when I heard a bike go past and if I was about a 1/2 minuet quicker I would have been seen doing it.

This post was edited

I live on a quiet cul-de-sac (called a "close" here in Australia) and I often take my bins from my backyard to the curb nude. Many of my neighbors put their bins out the night before, for collection, but I prefer to put mine out in the early morning hours, on the day. I'm an early riser, by nature and habit, so getting up at dark-thirty to haul the bins to the curb is no problem. Between the hours of 5 and 7 a.m. there is very little traffic from people going to work and only on the RARE occasion have I seen an early-bird fisherman heading out to get an early start. I'm careful to check that there is NO traffic, coming or going, and then wheel my bins, one at a time, to the curb. In the 20-some-odd years that I've been doing this regularly, I have not been seen once (to MY knowledge, anyway)! On a few occasions people have pulled out of their driveway "down the street" but I've always had plenty of time to walk back to the privacy of my fenced yard before their headlights could find me in the dark. And on a couple of occasions I have stood just outside the fence while a car goes by. You would be surprised at what people DO NOT notice to the side of their field of vision when they are driving, especially in the pre-dawn darkness. Putting my bins out is one of the FEW activities I can do naked, outside the confines of my fenced yard, and I enjoy doing it.

This post was edited