Patio Cleaning

Just spent a morning power washing our stone patio totally naked, how wonderful no wet clothes or shoes, and getting cooled down by the excess spray

This topic was edited
RE:Patio Cleaning

I am with you on the clean patio / pool deck. It always looks nice afterwards and just makes the area more fun. My pressure washer is a little potent at 3200PSI & 2.5GPM so tennis shoes are a really good idea. Right now, Im about 1/3rd through the job as my wand broke during the job & getting restarted has not been on top of the list. . . LOL. Maybe Ill get finished before late Fall when its time to cover it up again. And, assuredly, it is much more fun & easy it seems to do it nude. Ill continue to do so myself.

This post was edited

I am with you on the clean patio / pool deck. It always looks nice afterwards and just makes the area more fun. My pressure washer is a little potent at 3200PSI & 2.5GPM so tennis shoes are a really good idea. Right now, Im about 1/3rd through the job as my wand broke during the job & getting restarted has not been on top of the list. . . LOL. Maybe Ill get finished before late Fall when its time to cover it up again. And, assuredly, it is much more fun & easy it seems to do it nude. Ill continue to do so myself.

Need to domine as it gets slippy with green algae and moss, shame about your lance breaking, i used to clean ours in the spring fully clothed and getting wet, summer time naked is the future

This post was edited

I've done a power washing of our entire house. I did the front of the house in some sheer shorts and flip flops. That was quite a job. The exterior walls, porch and patio furniture, porch deck, front patio and all the walkways. We have stamped concrete so those little crevasses get dirt build up. The amount of stuff I had to move, take down was another eye opener that we just have way too much stuff.

When I got behind the gate, the now wet, clingy, see through sheer shorts came off, as well as the flip flops. The back of the house was a two day job. I power washed the exterior walls, the walkways, the patio, all the furniture, the entire alumiwood patio cover, outside kitchen, pool lounges, patio tables and chairs... damn we got a lot of crap! After I was done, I took a nice outdoor shower even though I probably didn't need one. It's summertime and time to do this task again.

This post was edited

You never know how much junk you have until it is time to move it. And then you think, 40+ years of marriage, 5+ previous houses, 3 kids & 6+ grandkids - then you know and have the knowing smile. Yep,its all worth it but it can be a pain!

This post was edited

Power washed the back patio/pool deck recently, fortunately was able to power wash in the nude. The neighbors both have a window in their main bedroom that can see some of the deck. Dont know if the neighbors saw , they havent said anything.

This post was edited

I see your concrete looks like mine. That stuff just seems to absorb dirt & stuff and then not release it. I went out & bought a brick washing brush, mixed up a pretty potent cleaning brew to use with scrubbing and still had to pressure wash it from about 4 inches away. Its a real pain!!

This post was edited

I see your concrete looks like mine. That stuff just seems to absorb dirt & stuff and then not release it. I went out & bought a brick washing brush, mixed up a pretty potent cleaning brew to use with scrubbing and still had to pressure wash it from about 4 inches away. Its a real pain!!

I usually spray Mold Armor house wash and let is saturate for an hour or so then rinse with the hose. This works great on wood, bricks, and concrete. With the high humidity and heat here in Louisiana mold will grow on you if you let it!
With the extreme heat lately its always inviting to "play" in the water, or use it as an excuse to be outside nude!

This post was edited

I see your concrete looks like mine. That stuff just seems to absorb dirt & stuff and then not release it. I went out & bought a brick washing brush, mixed up a pretty potent cleaning brew to use with scrubbing and still had to pressure wash it from about 4 inches away. Its a real pain!!I usually spray Mold Armor house wash and let is saturate for an hour or so then rinse with the hose. This works great on wood, bricks, and concrete. With the high humidity and heat here in Louisiana mold will grow on you if you let it!With the extreme heat lately its always inviting to "play" in the water, or use it as an excuse to be outside nude!

Get lots of mold and moss on my patio, but tend to just power wash it, the bits of mold give it a old and used look

This post was edited

Here it is almost the end of July and Ive had power washing my patio on the to do list for a couple months. With the heat weve been having, maybe a good time to do it to enjoy the cool spray that inevitably happens. Private enough in the backyard to be able to be nude also.

This post was edited

Here it is almost the end of July and Ive had power washing my patio on the to do list for a couple months. With the heat weve been having, maybe a good time to do it to enjoy the cool spray that inevitably happens. Private enough in the backyard to be able to be nude also.

Sounds like a great time to clean your patio, i used to clean mine in the winter and get wet shoes and clothes, cleaning naked does make more sense

This post was edited