RE:Patio Cleaning

Wish I could power wash mine naked. Unfortunately only a partially fenced corner lot. It wouldn't be an issue to fence, it, but I like the open view from the patio. Dilemmas ....

This post was edited

Wish I could power wash mine naked. Unfortunately only a partially fenced corner lot. It wouldn't be an issue to fence, it, but I like the open view from the patio. Dilemmas ....

This is current dilemma we are dealing with, our next move. We have a private enough backyard to spend naked in as much as we can. There's plenty of room to roam, our pool, hot tub, artificial turf putting green, but the house is just way too big for us. We're thinking of moving to a townhome or condo down south, near the water. The downside is giving up all this privacy.

It's one of the top priorities of finding homes to live in. We both want privacy enough to live with our window coverings open and outdoor space to be naked outside. We both don't want to be confined to a small area some condos provide. We may end up just staying where we are! haha

This post was edited

You know we had the small house for years. Moved away from Phoenix to a small town and a home twice as big.

Great exercise just walking from room to room finding my wife. Lol But having friends visiting is nice having that room. Never had that in the small house. But larger lot is a big help.

Yes I miss how I fixed up the small house to be private. But with the neighbors lighting shining in our bedroom windows all night. And the other neighbor building a second story to their house and able to plainly seeing into the yard. I like this new home away from the big city.

This post was edited

Our patio is too visible to clean nude buy I can and do sweep and wash the deck nude.

This post was edited