RE:Blackmail

Unfortunately we will never know how many send money or fall for any part of a scam because no one will admit to being scammed here. This site is full of scammers, fakes, frauds, phonies and there is also a very weak if non existent attempt to ban these con artists from the site. The problem grows and the long term good members continue to leave........

This post was edited

We agree on that point. It also shows with the lack of any new real content.

This post was edited

I, along with so many others, don't waste time much here anymore. I have reported some blatant abusers of this site with no response. It is pointless to keep reporting the same people over and over again when nothing ever happens. The forum is actually pretty dead now as so many of us either seldom come here or have left the site. Sad but inevitable when the site appears to be more or less abandoned by admin.

This post was edited

Ive been blackmailed like that some time ago... just posted my nudes on twitter, insta and FB (though they are to prued to publish nudety) Hey man Im a nudist, nothing to blackmail here

This post was edited

Block and report. Do they have any of your identifying information?

Report to whom??? I have sent 12 messages to tt2 over the past week and she has yet to read one of them. Reporting is a waste of time. There is either no one to report anything to or those in charge just do not care. Why do anything anymore when those in charge can keep on milking the dying cash cow until it is dead then no one will really care.

This post was edited